What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Early Ticket Sale Indicators

Ice777

Bench
Whether it's rain, hail, blizzard or a hurricane, nothing will stop me from being at the Graveyard tomorrow. Unless i keel over before then but that's about the only thing :sarcasm:

ouwet

Bench
Timmah said:
Any of you doggies blokes want to catch up for a beer (coke for the desos) at the game?

What bay you at mate? I'll be at Bay 131. But I'll be watching the Dragons game at the brewery before hand with a few mates, if you want to join us for a beer there?

ByRd

First Grade
Timmah said:
:lol:

If he even goes :roll:

Ah mate, Rammo is going to the game, his coming with me and my mates. Whether has been shocking but it aint an excuse. Im still heading out and hopefully its a good sized crowd, atleast 25000. Cmon doggies!!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LF - I'll be on the tunnel, Bay 130. I'll be wearing... :shock: An '06 jersey with Auto Group on the sleeves (pre QLD Group :(). I'll have a white "That's my team" autograph style flag. I won't make it to the brewery first.

Timmah

Staff member
Sydney's looking better at the moment. Can't wait :D

mattyg

Bench
I think we should get about 25,000 tonight. The weather is looking a bit more promising than earlier. I'm getting a bit confident about this game now

FIREUPGAZ

Juniors
Im in hurstville and its still drizzling, hope it clears up as i might be heading up to watch the dogs after i watch da dragons

Timmah

Staff member
I encourage EVERY football fan in Sydney to get your ass to Telstra tonight! It's gonna be MASSIVE!

FIREUPGAZ

Juniors
This is the first time since the 2004 GF i will be cheering for the doggies, i got a feeling we might not have enough for the broncs tonight, go the doggies and the storm:eek:

Ice777

Bench
I'm watching the races at Randwick on TV atm moment and it's absolutely pissing down. Hopefully it stays away from Telstra stadium tonight.

Latest posts