What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Early Ticket Sale Indicators

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
from waht i have heard thus far...

aisle 129 and 130 are sold out... aisle 102-104 sold out... aisle 106-109 are sold out as well... so nearly 10 bays have been sold out in 2 days...

looking very good

JK

My PAX was only 14,500 at yesterday arvo. Bought for 7 - 5 doggies, a bronco and a tiger.

Get out there people! Only finals match in Sydney.

$25 for a reasonable seat for a finals match FFS!

SOULS 04

Juniors
how bad is it that you cant buy more than 8 tickets though.

i mean what if all your mates wanted to by tickets in the one spot and sent one person to buy them all.

bit dodgy if you ask me... bit of an extreme measure to stop ebay sellers.

tbone10

Juniors
JK said:
My PAX was only 14,500 at yesterday arvo. Bought for 7 - 5 doggies, a bronco and a tiger.

Get out there people! Only finals match in Sydney.

$25 for a reasonable seat for a finals match FFS!

I'd prefer to keep the $25 rather than watch 2 teams i hate

phonetic

Juniors
The Suncorp situation has me a bit confused. It seems that everytime I check with Ticketek, there are more categories available.

Even so, there should be 50,000 there. The reports about homebush seem very encouraging. Perhaps my outlandish 41k prediction could turn to prophecy! ha!

Dani

Immortal
As of this morning on the Ticketek website, all tickets in the for premium seats and reserved area have been exhausted for the Storm game, leaving only GA left.

Looks like we might have a sellout!

phonetic

Juniors
I just had a 'ahh what the hell' moment (similar moment which saw me book tri nations trips) and booked flights, accomodation to Brisbane. My mate has hooked me up with a ticket to the St George supporter area...

WOOOOOOOT. QF 524 here I come!

ouwet

Bench
The Today Show, Channel Nine's breakfast program, will be broadcasting live from Belmore Sports Ground this Friday. There will be fantastic giveaways, NRL Grand Final tickets to be won, Bulldogs legends Hazem El Masri and Terry Lamb will be signing autographs.
Bulldogs fans are invited to come down between 6.30am to 9am showing your support by wearing as much blue and white as possible. The fan judged to be the "biggest, maddest Bulldogs fan" will win Grand Final tickets. Runners-up will win tickets to the NRL finals series.
There will be a BBQ breakfast, face painting, other special guests including Bulldogs mascots AJ and Harry and some of their five week old pups.
In addition, Today's sports presenter Cameron Williams will be doing his live crosses every half hour.
Bulldogs sponsors Motorola will be giving away their latest V3i mobile phone and Gatorade will be holding races to see who is the fastest Bulldogs fan. The winner will receive Grand Final tickets!
So come down to Belmore Sports Ground this Friday, be part of the fun and show that Bulldogs fans are the best and most passionate in the league!

www.bulldogs.com.au

Great stuff!!! Some good promotion no doubt for Rugby League and the Doggies!!!!!!! Hopefully it'll convince a few more people to go, who weren't that keen.

ouwet

Bench
Brisbane and Newcastle fans have led the way in the race for tickets to this week's Telstra Premiership Home Finals.

Less than 5,000 regular tickets and a further 2,000 sight restricted seats remain available for Saturday evening's Suncorp Stadium showdown between the Broncos and the Dragons fuelling hopes of a 50,000 crowd by game day. The record for a finals crowd in the NRL (excluding Grand Finals) is 51,627 between St George-Illawarra and Cronulla in 1999.

Given the size of the crowd, patrons are being urged to collect any tickets that have been ordered through Ticketek before match day.

Those yet to buy are strongly encouraged to do so 'on-line' via Ticketek's 'eazyTicket' service allowing patrons to print their own ticket at home.

The Knights have only around 1,000 tickets available for Friday night's Finals opener against the Sea Eagles at Energy Australia Stadium.

Melbourne support is also looking strong on the back of the club snaring the Minor Premiership, Dally M Player of the Year (Cameron Smith), Dally M Coach of the Year (Craig Bellamy), Dally M Hooker of the Year (Cameron Smith) and Dally M Half-Back of the year (Cooper Cronk).

Storm fans have actually purchased tickets at a faster rate than Bulldogs and Canberra fans headed for Telstra Stadium, with more than 11,000 tickets already sold to the Olympic Park match.

"Since Origin came to town we've seen an enormous lift in awareness and that's been demonstrated in a number of different ways, not least of all crowd support," Storm CEO Brian Waldron said today.

"We're certainly a chance of selling out by game day.

"The stadium's current configuration means we can get a maximum of 17,000 fans into Olympic Park and I can guarantee they'll be making plenty of noise.

"There are some really passionate supporters down here."

Bulldogs fans traditionally commit to coming to matches late in the week but club Chief Executive Malcolm Noad says the players are counting on plenty of local support by 8.30pm Saturday night.

"We're certainly expecting to see a rush towards the end of the week and a sizable walk up," Bulldogs CEO Malcolm Noad said

"We believe we have the most passionate support group in the game and we're hoping they show their support on the night.

"At a time when we are carrying a couple of injuries in the club a big home crowd can provide a really important edge in finals football.

"I've certainly got no doubt that by Saturday evening we'll have plenty of blue and white in the stands."

BUY YOUR TICKETS AND GET TO THE GAME ON SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!

yakstorm

First Grade
Some very positive signs there....

So at the moment we know we have:
Suncorp - 45,000 sold
EnergyAustralia - 20,000 sold
Olympic Park - 11,000 sold
Telstra Stadium - 14,000 sold

So 90K already....with time left to increase that.

Last year, the first week of the finals got 90,974 total, so we are well on track for beating that.

Brutus

Referee
Why didn't the farkin Eels beat the Cowboys!!!!

It would have been so much better with the Eels playing the Dogs on Saturday night. Could have been up to 50k.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I think that the Raiders v Bulldogs match will have the biggest walk up crowd (me included) because no one is going to expect a sell out. I'm guessing 35K.

yakstorm

First Grade

Latest posts