What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EB Games

GongPanther

Referee
EA won't help you with Far Cry 4 because it's published by Ubisoft......
I get slightly confused with that as I start the game in Origin.

I do get the help through uPlay (ubisoft). My problem is that I get a screen freeze when click on,then I try to go to a outlook post mission. Some person tried to convince me it was my vid card or psu which is bullshit being that I can play the game up to that point. The trouble with gaming forums these days is that either someone is being a right pr!ck in trying to lead you up the garden path,or you get continual posts such as "I have this problem too!"

It seems an age were you looked up a problem for a game,and you simply got the solution straight away. These days you think they release buggy games just to bump up their website count.

But f*kc ubisoft.The only time I'll be buying anything from them,especially FarCry 5,is when it reaches the $5 bin price.

OVP

Coach
I get slightly confused with that as I start the game in Origin.

I do get the help through uPlay (ubisoft). My problem is that I get a screen freeze when click on,then I try to go to a outlook post mission. Some person tried to convince me it was my vid card or psu which is bullshit being that I can play the game up to that point. The trouble with gaming forums these days is that either someone is being a right pr!ck in trying to lead you up the garden path,or you get continual posts such as "I have this problem too!"

It seems an age were you looked up a problem for a game,and you simply got the solution straight away. These days you think they release buggy games just to bump up their website count.

But f*kc ubisoft.The only time I'll be buying anything from them,especially FarCry 5,is when it reaches the $5 bin price.

Turn off godrays. Godrays is bugged to the living shit in FC4.

GongPanther

Referee
Turn off godrays. Godrays is bugged to the living shit in FC4.
I've made all kinds of tweaks in the options. I'll be installing a new SSHD next week,and I'll simply reinstall and start the game from scratch,as it will take about a third of the time to get to the point where I'm presently at.

Latest posts