What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EB to open at MIDNIGHT THURSDAY!!!

Ausguy

Coach
ok guys here is my story i was at campbelltown EB no more than 20 mins ago, i was near the counter reading a magazine when i hear the follwoing conversation

phone rings
assistant: hello eb campbelltown can i help you

customer: can you tell me when nrl is due out in store (presumed question asked)

assi: its due friday sir, let me check and see if your preorder is till with us (types name in on computer blah blah blah, yes sir its still here

cust: what time are u open friday (presumed question asked)

ASSI: WE ARE OPENING AT MIDNIGHT THURSDAY UNTIL 2AM, THEN OPEN AGAIN AT 9, SO ITS UP TO YOU WHEN U COME IN SIR

i am presuming they were refering to NRL, what else is that important to open at midnight, and im not sure if this is for all eb's???

but i gotta tell ya its pretty exciting news
can anyone at all confirm this for us?

Godz Illa

Coach
I can't confirm that, but I can add some more interesting stuff. EB at Eastgardens is having a massive promotion on Friday. First grade players will be in attendance all day, as well as delegates from Sony and Microsoft. Clearly, this is a game like no other.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i rang EB in penrith yesterday and they will be opening on friday morning at 7 am, so ill be there at 6am 8)

umosay

Juniors
so by that you mean thursday night, friday morning?

i'm getting mine sent out to me on the 10th, should easily reach me on the 11th, w00t, sorry to brag

sheep

Juniors
Well goodluck to all of you doing the midnight run, im going to be having a blinder at the pub thursday night, so i prob wont be even attempting to crawl out of bed till around 1pm friday arvo.

Esoj

Juniors
wonderif any nz stores will do something simialr on wednesday night for the nz release

Raider_69

Post Whore
just give them a quick call
my plan is:

1. get at penrith at 6:30am, find the door closest to EB
2. gain my copy asap!!
3. Ring my dad as i get on the train
4. catch a train back to st marys
5. Get hoime at appoximatly 8.00-8.30 and play untill monday morning where i will drag my self to school suffering form insomnia

c_eagle

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
just give them a quick call
my plan is:

1. get at penrith at 6:30am, find the door closest to EB
2. gain my copy asap!!
3. Ring my dad as i get on the train
4. catch a train back to st marys
5. Get hoime at appoximatly 8.00-8.30 and play untill monday morning where i will drag my self to school suffering form insomnia

You guys are still at school? :lol:

I finished on the 2nd of Dec. :D

Special K

Coach
EB at Erina better be open at 12. Cause I'll be there, get home around 10 past due to no traffic and play it till f**k god knows when. I love holidays :D

angelus

Juniors
Getting mine sent on the 10th, fingers crossed that it's next day delivery or at least 2 days.

bippy

Juniors
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
i finished on the 28th :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: