What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edrick

Quigs

Immortal
Our ships not sinking is it?

Comrades are going everywhere.

Old mate who I watch his Mr Fox with him is devistated that 'his' cedric is off to Tinkerville. He loves watching those 6ft high spindly legs flaying all over shark park.

Oh well see who is there nek year.

lolesi

First Grade
3 year deal. Can’t blame him for taking that.

Good luck at the Knights. Has been good for us this season.

Frederick

Staff member
3 year deal. Can’t blame him for taking that.

Good luck at the Knights. Has been good for us this season.
He and Ramien play on the same side, yes? What's their combination like, specifically defensively?

fizman

Bench
I am disappointed he is leaving us, but wish him the best for next season and beyond.

I would be interested to know whether we were happy for him to leave or whether we were blindsided by the move.

shaggs

Coach
2017 he was terrible
2018 he was good
Ergo 2019 he will be terrible again

That’s my concern with barba. Has he ever put 2 good years together??

cb4

First Grade
Lee’s preference is Raimens side but the form of Feki and his own good form has meant he had to jump to the left.

Sad to see him go. He has lifted this season
All his games for Canberra were on the left.
Jordan Rapana has been the right winger since 2015.
Before that the right wingers were Ferguson, Robinson, Sauliuma and some other nuffies.

All his games for Canberra were on the left.
Jordan Rapana has been the right winger since 2015.
Before that the right wingers were Ferguson, Robinson, Sauliuma and some other nuffies.
Yeah but the original question asked by Frederick was about Lee and Ramien. Those two have played side by side, and have played well.
No one asked of his playing days in Canberra.

Latest posts