What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eel accused of bad behaviour

Mr Saab

Referee
He would have possibly been charged with some kind of offence and the general public would have seen him as an idiot who cannot behave in public.
How sloooooooow are you misty shyte....the nth coast sure does breed some nut jobs.
Have you posted in the eels forum yet? You know....that self imposed ban until smith was sacked. How petty and childish. What on earth was that going to achieve?
Go run along and play in your cyber league.....i guess that is the only world where the eels might actually win a comp isnt it?

Misty Bee

First Grade
The word "charged" has finally emerged after 4 posts of idiotic nonsence from Charlie "is that a colostomy bag or are you just glad to see me" Saab.

So, as the rest of the western world can see the difference between the NSW legal system and Ray Hadley, we can move on, leaving you happily floating away on whatever planet you seem to be on. Make sure you say "cheese" if you happen by the Hubble telescope. And, if a few thousand years from now, a scientist picks up a faint "QUEENSLANDER" cry from the horse-head nebula, we'll all know that you've finally made it home.

Mr Saab

Referee
Misty...go and run along to your cyber league.
Still holding onto your youth by playing with fictional characters? How cute. In a general sense when you hit your late 40s or 50s you grow out of little fads like cyber leagues.
Still not answering my quesiton regarding your self imposed ban at the eels forum? Why is that? Is it because it makes you look like a childish hick?
Kind of looks like a 7 yr old who cries because mommy wont buy him a lollypop. But then, you do have the mental aptitude of a 7yr old.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Nurse Ratchett, Charlie's rambling again......

Time for your yummy syrup, Charlie. Open wide.....

Mr Saab

Referee
I guess from that answer it shows you have less than the ratings for Rebecca Wilson on Vega.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
....like a 7 yr old who cries because mommy wont buy him a lollypop....

Charlie's a seppo??????

Born and bred in NSW, supports Queensland, spells like a yank. Hmmm.

Lead paint and Sesame Street. A deadly combination.

RABK

Referee
:lol:

Like reading Gould and Rothfield going at it on an internet board.

ouwet

Bench
Geez first the fans now there players... Throw the book at them!!!

I want front and back pages headlines... I want it to lead the news, oh wait it's Parramatta, it'll be forgotten tomorrow!:roll:

LESStar58

Referee
I thought this thread was a gee up to begin with.

$1000? What? have the Parramatta adopted a AFL disciplanary system?

sit him out for playin up or fine him a bit more. With the money professional footballers make these days I'd say a grand would be more like chicken feed! It's a slap on the wrist to be perfectly honest....

stuke

Bench
LebaneseForces said:
Geez first the fans now there players... Throw the book at them!!!

I want front and back pages headlines... I want it to lead the news, oh wait it's Parramatta, it'll be forgotten tomorrow!:roll:

check when this happened.....:lol: