What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels 9's squad

strider

Post Whore
go us!!!!

I relly didn't think we had at shot at winning that game ..... we even did it with less than 9 on the field for a chunk of it :lol:

strider

Post Whore
do we know which other quarter final we play the winner of?

I assume NOT this one (souths v newcastle) - cos then we'd possibly be playing a pool team again

Forty20

First Grade
I think that finals seedings are messed up (from an organisational stand point) strider. I'm fairly certain you can meet someone from your pool in the Semi instead of the Grand Final.

strider

Post Whore
I think that finals seedings are messed up (from an organisational stand point) strider. I'm fairly certain you can meet someone from your pool in the Semi instead of the Grand Final.

actually I guess it makes sense from a recovery point of view - teams that play earlier games would have an advantage if they ended up against a team who played late in the pool stages