What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels 9's squad

strider

Post Whore
i reckon we'll lose anyway - tbh we haven't been great - won 2 games at the end and lost the third .... or maybe our pool was just good??? lol

strider

Post Whore
so it looks extremely likely to be cowboys now ... i think the cowboys can lose by about 13 to the crappy panthers and still finish 2nd (ie they won't even lose)

Forty20

First Grade
i reckon we'll lose anyway - tbh we haven't been great - won 2 games at the end and lost the third .... or maybe our pool was just good??? lol

The words of a life long Parra fan. :lol:

Our pool was easily one of the better ones in terms of competition, in my opinion. Ultimately that doesn't mean squat as the Nines are a format that you can win or lose in the blink of an eye regardless of strength of schedule or form.

I'm just going to enjoy the ride and hope we don't suffer anymore injuries.

T.S Quint

Coach
Nah he hasn't done much.
Most notable thing about him in this tournament was when Vossy kept calling him Taumololo.

strider

Post Whore
The ref was literally next to it and said knock, replay shows he f**ked up. It looked good live from the TV angle......no surprise the refs are still poor

the crappy thing is the refs have pretty much been giving benefit and just giving tries ... nope - not that one

Kornstar

Coach
the crappy thing is the refs have pretty much been giving benefit and just giving tries ... nope - not that one

They obviously have money on certain teams, I know that's dramatic, but f**k me they are ordinary.

He was basically hovering over the top of the play, can't believe he missed it.