What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Appoint Brad Arthur as Head Coach (Part Deux)

Noise

Coach
Just looked at some stats and apparently Tepai doesn't have 1 tackle bust in the first 3 games. Alvaro doesn't either. This weight loss isn't helping their attacking game that's for sure. Are they playing more minutes overall? Averaging more tackles than last year?

Avenger

Immortal
Moses making zero runs for zero metres is more concerning. When he had a girly spit last year for the Tigers he had similar stats.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Stop shifty the posts mate. We have been shit this year, why are you sugar coating it?
Sugar coating what? It's a sample of three games FFS! Get some perspective.
Tep wouldn’t do anything without consulting the coaching staff. This isn’t a park footy team, despite playing like one, these are professional athletes we’re talking about.
And the coaching staff has told Moeroa, before 'AFL merkin' got to the club, to trim down so he could play longer minutes in the middle. Therefore it's not the AFL merkin to blame.

Joely01

Bench
Evans said in the pre-season that the club wants him to be fatter (not his exact words). I’m sure even an ‘AFL merkin’ knows how to make that happen. f**kwits all over Australia manage to gain size in the gym without any professional coaching support at all.

Clearly did a good job of it...

IFR33K

Coach
Sugar coating what? It's a sample of three games FFS! Get some perspective.

And the coaching staff has told Moeroa, before 'AFL merkin' got to the club, to trim down so he could play longer minutes in the middle. Therefore it's not the AFL merkin to blame.

So it’s the clubs fault then?

2141 fella

Juniors
Moses making zero runs for zero metres is more concerning. When he had a girly spit last year for the Tigers he had similar stats.
........ And there you have it.
The first Parra supporter to connect the dots.
Any WT fan will have told you how Mitchy is a downhill skier. I posted how you need to keep him happy coz he’s just like a 12 yr old pageant queen.
If you don’t sack whoever is making his vagina itchy, your gonna have a petulant lil Mitchy.
The writing is on the wall, clear to see.
He did it to us, he’s giving you guys a taste already.....don’t think you are immune.
Take an objective view of your last 3 games and take that same objective review of Mitchys play and attitude and body language.
Good luck next week... not too much luck, mind you. Hope it’s a good game.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Moses is fourth in the NRL for engaging the line. Just because he gets the pass away doesn’t mean he’s not risking getting belted.

Anyway it was one run for 11 metres. Cronk made two runs for 8m on the weekend, and his team had an even share of possession.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
........ And there you have it.
The first Parra supporter to connect the dots.
Any WT fan will have told you how Mitchy is a downhill skier. I posted how you need to keep him happy coz he’s just like a 12 yr old pageant queen.
If you don’t sack whoever is making his vagina itchy, your gonna have a petulant lil Mitchy.
The writing is on the wall, clear to see.
He did it to us, he’s giving you guys a taste already.....don’t think you are immune.
Take an objective view of your last 3 games and take that same objective review of Mitchys play and attitude and body language.
Good luck next week... not too much luck, mind you. Hope it’s a good game.
I connected the dots before he even went to the Tigers and have been telling people for years that he is f**ken useless.

If you guys listened to me when I was on the Tigs forums a few years back you wouldn’t have gotten your hopes up and been so disappointed when he failed.

I’ve now been bashing my head against a brick wall saying the same thing to thick shit Parra fans. It drives me f**ken crazy that more people haven’t cottoned on to how much of a fraud Mitch is.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I knew he wasn't big enough for first grade back when he was playing in our Harold Matts team. I was f**ken stoked he went to the Tigers. He is the sole reason they've been so shit since 2005. Look how good their attack is going now! It is proof he was the cancer at their club. They will probably win the comp this year, just like they won it last year after he left.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I was there at the hospital when he was delivered as a child. Useless little f**ken chubby ball of slimy f**ken embryo juice.

I called him on it there and then and nothing that he has done since that time has changed my position on him.

Latest posts