What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Appoint Brad Arthur as Head Coach

Who should be our next coach

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
Yes you and mits have made it clear that one of the factions behind the club is completely to blame.

Nice try merkin. I was happy for Fat Tony to run the club how he sees fit and am now happy for Ned Flanders to do the same.

jason taylor

Bench
So who are the assistant coaches going to be? Is Matt Parish likely to stay on?

I guess we won't find out until he's finished with Samoa.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Time for us to unite as a supporter base, board, playing roster, you name it. Welcome (back) Brad Arthur. You have my support. Go Parra.

Forty20

First Grade
I thought Seward came home really strong in the back half of the interview once he was able to move on from Weidler's incessant questioning (which Weidler still managed to get back to at the end of the interview!) and belt out consecutive sentences without media interference.

Now he needs to make good on his promise of having the coach and the General Manager of Football report to him and as a consequence, keep our bloody board away from the media.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts