What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels deliver ultimatum to Daniel Anderson: Step Down or be Sacked & accused of racism

Should Anderson get the sack?

• Total voters

parra pete

Referee
its good to see nobody is going off half cocked without knowing the full story.

Pleasing to see the vilification aspect is not true.

Other than that, I support the right of the board to determine who is the best person to coach the club, and if they believe necessary, to sack the coach if they believe it is warranted - and, I believe there is a good argument in favour of punting Ando.

Get Pricey to replace him....pleeeease. He deserves his go..He'll show em...

Maroubra Eel

Coach
its good to see nobody is going off half cocked without knowing the full story.

Pleasing to see the vilification aspect is not true.

Other than that, I support the right of the board to determine who is the best person to coach the club, and if they believe necessary, to sack the coach if they believe it is warranted - and, I believe there is a good argument in favour of punting Ando.

The way this club operates it's mostly all done through rumour and speculation.

Sometimes they make official announcements, but you can't believe these either some of the time.

eel01s

Bench
Wow. I finally kicked my son off the computer to log on and this is what I see!?!

I don't know what to think - so I will wait for official word before I post anything other than to say that the Parramatta Club do not need this negative publicity.

Can we rewind back 51 weeks?

fish eel

Immortal
BTW, all the people whinging about 3P leaking.

This came from Ray Hadley.

It sure aint rocket science to work out who spoke with who and how it ended up with Hadley....

Nikki

Coach
BTW, all the people whinging about 3P leaking.

This came from Ray Hadley.

It sure aint rocket science to work out who spoke with who and how it ended up with Hadley....

Which is what I originally thought. But didnt he want DA in the first place, so why stir up sh*t if you wish to re-run for the board.

ROGUE

Juniors
Next election will be interesting......not to mention the spin that will come out of both camps

Cut the politics and personal agendas - Anderson is a good coach, the bst one for our club. Stories like this never helps our club - 12 months ago was a long time ago.

And 2GB - Hadley is a disgrace.

Krakow

Juniors
Hail king pete.

In all seriuosness, if he has abused Mateo, then he deserves the ass

it has always been noted that he doesn't get on too well with polynesians.

Continually beaten up by the media :roll: So far from the truth it's not funny.

Can I just add that the board should be ashamed if they sack Anderson - he was not the reason we had a terrible year. The players are just as guilty - stop looking for the quick fix.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
as usual Hadley f**ks up..............................again

THE Pirtek Parramatta Eels and departing forward Feleti Mateo wish to deny claims on radio this morning that there was any racial vilification issue between Mateo and coach Daniel Anderson.

Mateo said today: “I have been told about a report on radio saying that I had complained about a racial issue regarding Daniel, and that it had been brought up in discussion about the coaching situation at the club.

“That is absolutely not true. I spoke with Ando today to clarify this and there is no issue. There has been no racial comments that have upset me, let alone been anything I have complained to the club about. Nothing of the sort has anything to do with me leaving to play with the Warriors.

“What the club does on the coaching front, or anything to do with the board and management, has nothing to do with me and I am disappointed my name has been brought into this.”

Eels CEO Paul Osborne said, “No issue between Feleti and Daniel has ever been raised with the Club and suggestions to the contrary are completely false. I've spoken to Daniel today and it's the first either of us had heard of this supposed complaint. It didn't happen.“

Amidst the speculation about the coaching position, Osborne can confirm that a review of the season has now been completed and will be presented to the board this week for consideration. No further comment will be made.

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=20066

when will you guys stop taking any notice of this drama queen ?

Latest posts