What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels faciing court action over BA CONTRACT

lol at Gronk still trying to sell us shit. Even your buddy batman gave up. They saw the writing on the wall.

The amount of f**k ups this board have made is truly mind blowing. Thanks to these idiots in charge we are the laughing stock of the league.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He is "going through this" because his manager always plays shit out in the media.

Don't you get it ?
:lol: Not being payed the amount he was promised all season is his manger playing shit out in the media??? Pretty sure round 25 is a day away and this only came to light last night. Maybe BA and his team have had enough???? You think this is good for the club for the board to try and lowball our coach after an amount was agreed upon??? And not sort it out all SEASON????

It's 130k FFS and 500k isn't that much to ask when a gimp like Stuart is on double that.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Paul Kent on the BSB reckons it will be sorted and it is just some disgrunted party trying to cause trouble.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I just don't understand why the board would let it come to this stage anyway?? We've had enough bad publicity as it is. Why argue with the coach over such a small $ amount, especially if you've promised it? its just another embarrassing mess this board have put us in.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I just don't understand why the board would let it come to this stage anyway?? We've had enough bad publicity as it is. Why argue with the coach over such a small $ amount, especially if you've promised it? its just another embarrassing mess this board have put us in.
Yep, and to allow it to fester a whole season while all the other distractions the coach has had to deal with. BA deserves a medal for the crap he has gone through this year he really does. It's just not good enough it really isn't.

I'm just so glad the re-signings of Kelly and Morgan went off without a hitch. No threat of legal action....Our current board have excelled in the retaining of those two superstar players. yay.

Yep, and to allow it to fester a whole season while all the other distractions the coach has had to deal with. BA deserves a medal for the crap he has gone through this year he really does. It's just not good enough it really isn't.

Can you imagine the conversation BA Has with Hoppa after training? lol.... They'd be comparing legal tactics. We seriously are the dumbest run club on the world. It's either that or we are cursed.

Captain BF

Juniors
Quote from SMH story
"While Arthur doesn't want to take legal action, it is understood Orr believes he may have no other choice to ensure his client isn't left out of pocket.
Arthur and Orr declined to comment."

Obviously Orr did make a comment.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Quote from SMH story
"While Arthur doesn't want to take legal action, it is understood Orr believes he may have no other choice to ensure his client isn't left out of pocket.
Arthur and Orr declined to comment."

Obviously Orr did make a comment.

yes, but it was understood

Tommy Coco

Juniors
So parra, Arthur and Orr said nothing but this flog of a jorno can claim truth?

It got me thinking of another story:
http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/le...t-stuart-a-near-certainty-20120721-22gug.html

This story was fabricated to flush out a leak but was written as the gospel truth by the same flog. The last 5 stories he has written re-hash old news and portray the club in a negative light, dunno bout you lot but I take nothing he says as anything but garbage.

Delboy

First Grade
Knowing the lack of support given to the jumior league by the recently appointed Supremo, the cynic in me makes a connection about signing off on an increase with that appointment ( why should he be paid more than me comes to mind)

Don't like that person being involved at decsision levels in the club, not a people person by any means

Chipmunk

Coach
Here's one for you...

We all know that Seward has signed a confidentiality agreement upon his termination at the club, I'm just wondering if ex footy manager Jason Irvine has done the same?

Seward's confidentiality agreement is going to mean jack shit when he front's court in the Hoppa matter.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Knowing the lack of support given to the jumior league by the recently appointed Supremo, the cynic in me makes a connection about signing off on an increase with that appointment ( why should he be paid more than me comes to mind)

Don't like that person being involved at decsision levels in the club, not a people person by any means

Just for curious sake, what lack of support is the club not giving the juniors ? What support should the club be giving ?

muznik

Juniors
lol at Gronk still trying to sell us shit. Even your buddy batman gave up. They saw the writing on the wall.

The amount of f**k ups this board have made is truly mind blowing. Thanks to these idiots in charge we are the laughing stock of the league.

I don't normally get involved in the political arguments and support the Football Side not any of the half wits that seem to find their way on our Boards but...

This mob have a loooong way to go to surpass the previous one.
Allegations of vote rigging, fraud, unpaid TPA's, salary cap rorting etc

It is a sad reflection on the club though when its a pissing contest to see who can f**k things up the most !

Delboy

First Grade
Haven't the majority of these stories come from Prozenko, who has links to Spags, how many of them prove pretty baseless but nevertheless click bait

NT story, etc etc, I doubt BA is going anywhere, and what ticks me off is that the last 2 boards think they have a right to rule, and will leak anything to the gutter press, who will run with non quoted guess work to sell papers etc

Bigfella

Coach
I see you are strongly opposed to the parts of the article that criticise your mates, but endorse the pets that bag the bloke you hate.

That seems fair.