What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels faciing court action over BA CONTRACT

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
A lady on the Eels official FB page posted that her husband spoke to BA about this story and BA said it was complete bullshit.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
No more legit than the article

Who knows ?

Well seeing as there's no quotes in the article then I'd say they're on the same level. Funnily enough if I posted those same set of words in that same order my post on LU would be taken down, does this mean that LU has a higher threshold of what is allowed than what the SMH have?

Well seeing as there's no quotes in the article then I'd say they're on the same level. Funnily enough if I posted those same set of words in that same order my post on LU would be taken down, does this mean that LU has a higher threshold of what is allowed than what the SMH have?

I would suspect that one organisation has lawyers on a retainer, and relatively deep pockets, and the other doesn't.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

ah, the world hates me argument

the difference is mine was sourced so was the SMH article

Tommy Coco

Juniors
Who cares what is sourced, he has a job to do and does it how he thinks he should, is having a post of yours pulled down so bad?

The real enemy of this story is the flog journalist!