What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels fans are very confident!!!!

Missa

Juniors
i was just readin some topics on the eels forum and they r very confident that this is the game that will turn them around......they r confident of a win....and i just hope so much that our boys dont underestimate them and go in with a poor attitude.....just saw hindy interviewed and he said they had a team meeting about this game and they r confident they will turn up to play......beware knights.....go smash those eels....lets get up a win esp after what happened to joey when we last met...go u mighty knights :D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I think Newcastle will destroy a very mediocre Newcastle side.....that goes without saying i guess :lol:

thuganomics

Coach
Im a knights fan through and through. But I just have a real bad feeling about this game. Im not confident. :cry:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
f**k i have to stay off the piss :lol: .... i meant Parra will smash the mediocre Knights and YES I WILL TAKE AN AVATER BET Les Norton ;-)

Are you game.....damn Vella will smash you guy's on the weekend.....Dykes & Witt at Half..i like!!!

It annoys me that so many knights fans think this will be easy.. The eels are specials.. TO think they will be easy beats is just moronic!

Misanthrope

Staff member
The only line being threatened with Dykes in the halves is the sideline. He wouldn't know how to find the try-line if Smitty held his hand and walked him to it. His biggest mistake ever was leaving the Sharks. I don't think I can say that with regard to anyone else.

les norton

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
f**k i have to stay off the piss :lol: .... i meant Parra will smash the mediocre Knights and YES I WILL TAKE AN AVATER BET Les Norton ;-)

Are you game.....damn Vella will smash you guy's on the weekend.....Dykes & Witt at Half..i like!!!

ohhh it's on!!! you going down, especially if vella's who your relying on hehehe!!! :D

Dr_Zoidberg

Juniors
Remember how confident the Eels and their supporters were in 2001 before the GF. then I saw in interviews with supporters the day after they were saying "oh yeah but we'll win it next year for sure". I've no doubt it'll be a tough game, but if we come in with the right attitude, unlike last week, we can win. :clap:

PPPPPFFFFFTTTTT!
Im sure they were confident their last 4 games at home-"theyve got to turn it around....theyve got to turn it around....DAMN.....Smith cant coach...Smith cant coach :lol: :lol:...Damn...HMMM..maybe its the players :oops:
Vella is the biggest pillow in the NRL.He should hand in his SOO jerseys

astrogirl

First Grade
I think the only thing the Eels can be confident about is that Hindmarsh will turn up to play.

If all other Eels players do the same, then we could be in trouble.

Anxiously awaiting the match :|