What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels fans to take on board as front office farrago rolls on

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
your club is a complete mess.From the bottom up to the top.Why would you sack a man who has turned the finances around because he has a mate the board do not like.
Was he fired for being a over achiever .Perhaps he made to much money Until the top becomes stable the rest of the organization will struggle

Wow even Mods are posting unsubstantiated claims these days . How the empire has fallen . I must have missed the link confirming they sacked a guy just because he's got a mate they don't like , that kinda smears an element of unprofessionalism and maybe a touch of corruption or unfair dismissal on the whole story . I could've sworn he was sacked due to alleged misconduct .

Last edited:

Green River Eel

Juniors
So while you're here Etu, can yourself or Green snake eel share with us the reason why a bloke who turned the leagues club around in the last 4 years has been given the arse? As a member I'd love to know.

Stagger, id suggest that old puppet Bob is trying to undermine the new board with his bestie spags through various methods.
The new board cant have employees of the club trying to undermine them in any way, and the stranglehold that spags had on the club by surrounding himself with hand picked allies is quickly being dismantled for the good of the club.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Stagger, id suggest that old puppet Bob is trying to undermine the new board with his bestie spags through various methods.
The new board cant have employees of the club trying to undermine them in any way, and the stranglehold that spags had on the club by surrounding himself with hand picked allies is quickly being dismantled for the good of the club.
You'd suggest??? That means no proof at all. Won't be long and ETU will be all over this for unsubstantiated claims :sarcasm:

Maroubra Eel

Coach
No need to advertise for an interim CEO. Anyone who knows anything knows how this works.

I applause the board for making what must have been a difficult decision. But the bottom line is you can't keep people around when they have been involved in misconduct.

Bringing issues into this forum from another site, and getting all political? Who'd have thought... :sarcasm:

There used to be a rule about that.

But but but they haven't advertised the position on seek.

Sack the board!!! C'mon bartman you said this shit yourself for years unless your a hypocrite?

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
No different to people claiming Bentley was sacked for gross misconduct without any proof. But that is ok because it helps you prove your point.

Those "people " are the reporters who reported the story that Stagger posted at the start of this blog .

If you read back I've said about 10 times in this blog that we'd have to wait and see if there's any truth to the accusations.

Delboy

First Grade
Much as I think Etu peddles a line from the TheFilthySpammers, this action is normal when a change of board or leadership takes place (even at junior club committee level)

I think we need to sit back and take a deep breath and let it unfold, the fact we have what appears to be a strong coach with a good credentialed staff( despite the results), should help as even the Sea Eagles rode out an even worse mess.

What will be interesting is the reaction on radio tomorrow, will it be the lead story of 2GB calling for the whole club to be held accountable, or was it was possibly DF led coup, and then silence

Not that it matters , we just need to let it unfold and hold on tight for the ride

muznik

Juniors
It's too much effort to care about this shit. It's just oh so predictable.

This!

It's like missing an episode of a terrible drama series with way too many plot lines and trying to catch up the next week. Not sure exactly what's going on but pretty sure you know how it will pan out... BADLY.

Are these the same two factions at play or are there more?

This is how I see it..

Teams (NRL & Holden Cup) = Rabble

Board & Admin = infighting Rabble

Supporters on the Internet = see above.

Am I up to speed yet ?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Those "people " are the reporters who reported the story that Stagger posted at the start of this blog .

If you read back I've said about 10 times in this blog that we'd have to wait and see if there's any truth to the accusations.
You missed Green River Snakes and ME posts about Bentley????

It would be good if we could hear from the chairman and clear all this up then, some leadership would be nice for a change.

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
Much as I think Etu peddles a line from the TheFilthySpammers, this action is normal when a change of board or leadership takes place (even at junior club committee level)

I think we need to sit back and take a deep breath and let it unfold, the fact we have what appears to be a strong coach with a good credentialed staff( despite the results), should help as even the Sea Eagles rode out an even worse mess.

What will be interesting is the reaction on radio tomorrow, will it be the lead story of 2GB calling for the whole club to be held accountable, or was it was possibly DF led coup, and then silence

Not that it matters , we just need to let it unfold and hold on tight for the ride

I don't need to peddle anything from anywhere .

Maroubra Eel

Coach
You missed Green River Snakes and ME posts about Bentley????

It would be good if we could hear from the chairman and clear all this up then, some leadership would be nice for a change.

I was just saying what was reported, as opposed to making stuff up.

Anyway we will just have to wait and see. We could go around on circles for days.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was just saying what was reported, as opposed to making stuff up.

Anyway we will just have to wait and see. We could go around on circles for days.
we can and will mate :lol:

And the stuff reported could be BS mate, i mean that has happened before.

Suitman

Post Whore
I'm waiting on bart to come on here and ask us why none of the jobs have been advertised. he was all over this sort of thing when the old board were in power........

All Bart wants to do is ridicule people who cared enough about the club and wanted to take action about this sort of shit.
He won't answer your question.

Suity

hineyrulz

Post Whore
All Bart wants to do is ridicule people who cared enough about the club and wanted to take action about this sort of shit.
He won't answer your question.

Suity
Maybe i will be lucky enough to be put on ignore??? :lol:

Could the site administrators please add an emoticon that show me stabbing both my eyes out with a pen (an old blue and yellow Bic)?

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm going to say it one more time, I was with emjayce at the AGM where I pleaded personally to Peter Serrao, Robert Sasson and Steve Sharp that we need to work together and all assured me that they would..

FMD!! Is it that difficult?

Latest posts