What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels fans to take on board as front office farrago rolls on

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Could the site administrators please add an emoticon that show me stabbing both my eyes out with a pen (an old blue and yellow Bic)?

x2

F**k my eyes while you are at it.

Everyone arguing about which knob jockey is a better leader at our club or which shitty party will serve our club better is f**king pathetic.

If people spent more time being fans and less time being would be politicians our club would be far better off.

Suitman

Post Whore
x2

F**k my eyes while you are at it.

Everyone arguing about which knob jockey is a better leader at our club or which shitty party will serve our club better is f**king pathetic.

If people spent more time being fans and less time being would be politicians our club would be far better off.

:thumb

Kornstar

Coach
I'm going to say it one more time, I was with emjayce at the AGM where I pleaded personally to Peter Serrao, Robert Sasson and Steve Sharp that we need to work together and all assured me that they would..

FMD!! Is it that difficult?

Apparently every merkin who gets on our board makes it difficult!

Do any of these people have brains? Or are they letting their children make all their decisions for them? The latter appears fairly accurate based on decisions at board level since January 2006!!!

eel speel

Juniors
I'm going to say it one more time, I was with emjayce at the AGM where I pleaded personally to Peter Serrao, Robert Sasson and Steve Sharp that we need to work together and all assured me that they would..

FMD!! Is it that difficult?

What makes you think that they are not working together?? Have you spoken to the Board members recently to find out.

The merkins on this site and TheFilthySpammers are all the same... One lot supports 3P and the other ParraFirst.

Wish all Parra fans would just support Parra and leave their personal agendas behind.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What makes you think that they are not working together?? Have you spoken to the Board members recently to find out.

The merkins on this site and TheFilthySpammers are all the same... One lot supports 3P and the other ParraFirst.

Wish all Parra fans would just support Parra and leave their personal agendas behind.
Yeah they are all just one happy family :lol: I mean they are working so well together they didn't tell the other 3 members of the board that they sacked Edwards.

eel speel

Juniors
So while you're here Etu, can yourself or Green snake eel share with us the reason why a bloke who turned the leagues club around in the last 4 years has been given the arse? As a member I'd love to know.

check the audited accounts. How many properties were sold to improve the books? How many less staff were at the club to reduce wages? how much less did they give the NRL and PDRLC ? How much extra money did they receive in grants?

The real numbers you should look at if the club has improved is how many more members are at the club? how much has the F & B improved? do they have better entertainment ? has the pokies delivered more money?

that's what you need to ask.

bartman

Immortal
But but but they haven't advertised the position on seek.

Sack the board!!! C'mon bartman you said this shit yourself for years unless your a hypocrite?

Bartman the hypocrite
:lol: Give us a chance to log on and reply between your troll posts!

Yes, I still believe club CEO positions should be advertised calling for candidates (in addition to any headhunting etc that goes on). We all know Bentley's position wasn't advertised, and yes I will criticise the new lot (same as the old lot, and same as the old old lot before that) if the vacancies aren't advertised.

But I haven't heard of any permanent appointments to replace the sacked officers, so a bit premature to criticise don't you think? (Unless you had an agenda, of course Jake.... :sarcasm:)

Maybe i will be lucky enough to be put on ignore??? :lol:
No ignoring I'm afraid I actually hadn't seen your question in this thread until Suity quoted it.. I've gone back and re-read posts but still couldn't see it Hiney? So accept my apologies for ignoring it - unless it had since been edited or deleted, or if Suity just chose to troll-post it from a different thread.

To answer your question... I will be critical if the vacancies aren't advertised. But there haven't been permanent appointments yet, so why so early on requesting criticism?

Me thinks some people are more worried about trolling fellow forumites and petty internet personality battles rather than worrying what's best for our club ;-).

All Bart wants to do is ridicule people who cared enough about the club and wanted to take action about this sort of shit.
He won't answer your question.

Suity
Uh, I just did answer the question, so wrong about me yet again Suit :lol:. And I think you summed up your own modus operandi there in one fell swoop....

emjaycee

Coach
All Bart wants to do is ridicule people who cared enough about the club and wanted to take action about this sort of shit.
He won't answer your question.

Suity

Glad you used the right tense.
When does the A-league season start mate?

bartman

Immortal
Take note of that champion....Poo got that far under your skin you blocked him....well at times
Nah, I think it was the other way around.... a bogan that wore footy socks to his own wedding could never get under my skin.

I blocked him I just didn't want to see him post the same shit in every thread for another year. :cool:

Ratchy

Juniors

This site isn't a 3P site at all. There is just as many who don't like them as support or others who don't care for either. The whole 3P site line is the school kid antics from TheFilthySpammers .

Latest posts