What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels gain as Warriors make peace with half

Iafeta

Referee
eelavation said:
hey Iafeta

even with the latest rumblings that negotiationas have stalled between us and Thomas, you still believe his coming over here??

I guess that's what you mean by "it's not the UK"

In the end I think the Warriors will relent and let Leuluai out regardless of the clause, they'll probably get in his ear about doing a good thing for him and returning the favour in a couple of years once he's a bit more experienced so to speak.

In regards to not the UK, I mean in his comment about returning in a couple of years its definitely in regards to Auckland, not the UK as has been misintepreted god only knows how.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
Eelementary said:
Leuluai will win us a Premiership.

Those hacks like Smith and Green can't.

iba0043l.jpg

:D

You know you love me, Colonel!

I'm just trying to keep things interesting!

tex

Juniors
Pretty sure you'll find he's talking about the UK. He's speaking to British journalists about how he's finding England. Not quoted there, but prior to that line he said "I'm only young, a bit young to go that far from home". The key words are "back here", and he's speaking from England.

Cupid Stunt

tex said:
Pretty sure you'll find he's talking about the UK. He's speaking to British journalists about how he's finding England. Not quoted there, but prior to that line he said "I'm only young, a bit young to go that far from home". The key words are "back here", and he's speaking from England.

Ladies & gentlemen, boys & girls, a round of applause... WE HAVE FOUND GOD! :clap:

The Colonel

Immortal
Cupid Stunt said:
tex said:

Ladies & gentlemen, boys & girls, a round of applause... WE HAVE FOUND GOD! :clap:

So tex, sorry... GOD, what are this weeks lotto numbers..... ;-)