What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

strider

Post Whore
Has he honestly never been called something bad before? ... he can thank his stars he is not jamie soward

Bazal

Post Whore
Lots of merkins out there.

Oh look, there is no doubt that rugby league attracts a lot of "lowest common denominator" types across the board. Which is sad as a fan, but the way it is for pretty much every sport on earth.

I just reckon, objectively speaking, that our fan base has an awful lot of shit in it.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Review my ass. What qualifications does Maguire have to conduct said review?
This is a smoke screen.
Maguires tenure is to come in, "see what you think and can you fix this." The beginning of the end for BA.
What about Gus saying "BA is shopping players around and the players are shopping BA around". Massive comment.
He also said exactly what I said being why the f**c is the review not being conducted by Bernie Gurr? Well I think we know that its not a review, its a job evaluation for Maguire.

Gronk

Staff member
Review my ass. What qualifications does Maguire have to conduct said review?
This is a smoke screen.
Maguires tenure is to come in, "see what you think and can you fix this." The beginning of the end for BA.
What about Gus saying "BA is shopping players around and the players are shopping BA around". Massive comment.
He also said exactly what I said being why the f**c is the review not being conducted by Bernie Gurr? Well I think we know that its not a review, its a job evaluation for Maguire.

Don’t buy it. If you were going to bone your coach, you don’t do it so publicly.

Madge could easily present to the board without anyone knowing.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Eels need to come clean on this and let us know what is going on and stop all this media speculation, if it is speculation

Latest posts