What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Bazal

Post Whore
Nah, he's edgy funny. Not as funny as Seinfeld however.

He's not edgy just because he plays off mainstream stereotypes that offend the Tumblr crowd...and he's sure as f**k not funny. He's not close to clever enough to be edgy or funny.

And for once I agree. He's not as funny as Seinfeld. And that is the biggest indictment I can give the tosser.

Gronk

Staff member
He's not edgy just because he plays off mainstream stereotypes that offend the Tumblr crowd...and he's sure as f**k not funny. He's not close to clever enough to be edgy or funny.

And for once I agree. He's not as funny as Seinfeld. And that is the biggest indictment I can give the tosser.

He'd be pleased that you fire up about his work I think. Pat Mullins made me smile.

Bazal

Post Whore
He'd be pleased that you fire up about his work I think. Pat Mullins made me smile.

Tbh I don't really care, but I've got an inflammatory f**ken image to uphold f**ken!!!

Although that last show he did annoyed the christ out of me because every silly merkin was quoting his already unfunny lines and making them even less funny.

I really don't understand how people find stuff like that amusing. It's just lowest common denominator IMO, and not even well done lowest common denominator. He is basically one man Skithouse.

Gronk

Staff member
Now that's funny!

I presume you're smart enough to understand what those words mean? WTF would you google it for!

Sorry I was unaware that you could get a condition whereby your arsehole turns black, dies and falls off. It is not within my normal scope of reading.

Bazal

Post Whore
Sorry I was unaware that you could get a condition whereby your arsehole turns black, dies and falls off. It is not within my normal scope of reading.

Well I would have thought necrosis plus anus is probably not something you'd be rushing to Google for, that's all....you've clearly never dated a nurse.

I admire your commitment to learning new things.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
team-of-the-week_20180424.jpg

Latest posts