What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Happy MEel

First Grade
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/th...ue-shows-his-softer-side-20190503-p51jup.html

Good article. I've been thinking he is expendable lately, but maybe I've just forgotten what he brings to the team cause he has been out for so long. Hope he tears into the Dragons this arvo.
I reckon Tep is more expendable than Mau. Mau’s carries are a lot stronger and he can offload much better. I also think he’ll be cheaper. A two year extension would be fine IMO.

Bazal

Post Whore
I reckon Tep is more expendable than Mau. Mau’s carries are a lot stronger and he can offload much better. I also think he’ll be cheaper. A two year extension would be fine IMO.

I'd sign him for three if the price was right. Very good player. Underrated by a lot of Eels fans IMO and even if his form dropped he'll still offer genuine first Grade level footy.

Tep is a good player but he seems to maybe be struggling with his concussions? He doesn't really carry the ball strongly anymore

Happy MEel

First Grade
I'd sign him for three if the price was right. Very good player. Underrated by a lot of Eels fans IMO and even if his form dropped he'll still offer genuine first Grade level footy.

Tep is a good player but he seems to maybe be struggling with his concussions? He doesn't really carry the ball strongly anymore
Yeah three years would be ok as well.

Eelementary

Post Whore

Tbh, I'd sign Ma'u for whatever be wanted, because he scares me.

Seriously, though - he is a terrific, terrific player, and I hope we keep him.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I wanted to be Greg Gutful but it was taken.
That’s a shame, I would have enjoyed calling you Old Gregg

AshamedScalyCollie-small.gif