What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Gronk

Staff member
Timmynator is on the fox nrl show!

At least those merkins value him
What did he say FFS !

giphy.gif

parra_jesus

Juniors
Anybody listened to the willie tonga podcast with talking with tk? I know the bloke has a few mental issues, and i honestly never like to bag a bloke that does. But he is a dead set soft cock , he is still sooking about the littest things that have been said or done too him from 15-20 years ago. If the things you were complaining about is the worst thats happened to you in your life, you are doing pretty damn good buddy!

Gronk

Staff member
Anybody listened to the willie tonga podcast with talking with tk? I know the bloke has a few mental issues, and i honestly never like to bag a bloke that does. But he is a dead set soft c**k , he is still sooking about the littest things that have been said or done too him from 15-20 years ago. If the things you were complaining about is the worst thats happened to you in your life, you are doing pretty damn good buddy!

Nice cheap shot on a guy who suffers from a mental illness.

https://www.playersvoice.com.au/willie-tonga-broke-down-started-crying/

Have a nice day. :rolleyes:

Angry_eel

First Grade
Anybody listened to the willie tonga podcast with talking with tk? I know the bloke has a few mental issues, and i honestly never like to bag a bloke that does. But he is a dead set soft c**k , he is still sooking about the littest things that have been said or done too him from 15-20 years ago. If the things you were complaining about is the worst thats happened to you in your life, you are doing pretty damn good buddy!

"One time he named me as 18th man to go to the Gold Coast and I rocked up to the stadium with my bag ready to go, and in front of everybody he puts me on the spot. He says, ‘What are you doing here?’ I said, ‘You told me that I’m 18th man’. He said, ‘No, you’re not.’

Wow. As an 18-year-old I’m embarrassed in front of all the boys. They didn’t understand it either because they’d clearly seen me named 18th man.

Read more at https://www.playersvoice.com.au/willie-tonga-broke-down-started-crying/#5PvudrHXFGzkUIAO.99?"

That's almost workplace bullying, mate. I know it's rampant in certain industries but as an IT worker, I was treated with nothing but respect, care and mentored as an 18 year old.

Gronk

Staff member
I like Willie, he is a self confessed shy, quiet bloke. Seems like a good one too.

As I said in the podcast thread, we all got it wrong when Lyon / Tonga left is back in 2004 or so.

Lyon walked out on Smith and we lost Tonga to the Dogs a few months earlier. We all said that Lyon was a merkin and that if it wasn't for him we would have kept Tonga.

As it turns out, it was allegedly an unhealthy workplace. Tonga could not wait to get out of the joint and Lyon walked in Rnd 1 or 2.

More to come from this and I may even have to indeed apologise to Judas Lyon.