What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Gronk

Staff member
Very strange the talk between Journos about Dylan going to Raiders. Dylan is under contract for 22 and has a player option for 23.

Delboy

First Grade
Very strange the talk between Journos about Dylan going to Raiders. Dylan is under contract for 22 and has a player option for 23.

Well , Rothfield is involved so the truth is never the priority.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Whooosshhhhhhh
butt-firegif.gif

King-Gutho94

Coach
Penisiniiiiii to the Roosters 🙄
Yep more then likely then the other way around.

Why didnt we ask the question of sullali when he had a falling out with souths. Considering he is from the area Souths released him to the roosters with gritted teeth they would have been happy to pass him to anyone but the roosters

Gazzamatta

Coach
I was listening to TCT's recent interview with Burnie Gerr today and had a vision that the Chooks rissoled Suaali for being an anti-vaccer and we signed him. By the time I snapped out of it I had drifted halfway into the right hand lane.
Bernie impresses with his footy knowledge. I think we miss him. Surprised he hasnt popped up somewhere other than relieving Grima on TCT.

TheRam

Coach
Yep more then likely then the other way around.

Why didnt we ask the question of sullali when he had a falling out with souths. Considering he is from the area Souths released him to the roosters with gritted teeth they would have been happy to pass him to anyone but the roosters

Exactly what I said months ago.

TheRam

Coach

Surprisingly a great interview, insightful of that time at the club and funny too. He actually seems like a very decent young man that just needed the right people/person in his life at that very early stage before his issues became toxic and out of control.

Boy how mismanaged was he by our coaches and trainers at the time? From his first offseason training with our NRL squad and then the ongoing training, his body weight and injuries management. Wow, I really get the feeling that we were a major contributor to his inability to fully develop as a player.

I wouldn't be surprised that we mismanaged his drinking issues early on before it became a major problem and could have been better handled too.

I really hope we have better people at the club now who know how to handle our players coming through and not destroy them with a one program fits all approach. He really is a cautionary tale of what not to do to a young up and coming kid that needs to grow into his body as a man and eventually be capable of handling such a torturous training load and regiment. It sounds like a complete balls up from our clubs side of things.

P.S. I hope that his nephew and Peni Terepo's son ends up playing for the Eels, He sounds like a beast in the making.

Latest posts