What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

TheRam

Coach
Penisini bats like my mum.

WOW talking about your mum playing the field like that is very disrespectful from a son. But I get how such a truth can be hurtful and it's cathartic getting it off your chest. But maybe you should sit down and talk to her and tell her how you feel.

Feel free to write back and tell us all how it went. Cheers and good luck.

84 Baby

Referee
WOW talking about your mum playing the field like that is very disrespectful from a son. But I get how such a truth can be hurtful and it's cathartic getting it off your chest. But maybe you should sit down and talk to her and tell her how you feel.

Jesus… can I borrow the crowbar you used to get that insult in?

Gronk

Staff member

Jesus… can I borrow the crowbar you used to get that insult in?

Agree. Brute force clumsy.

DentalDetailedHornedtoad-max-1mb.gif

Gazzamatta

Coach
He's better than me. I have never re-watched a loss.

I rewatched it the other day. I quite enjoyed it as well. The game was lost simply by not having a 9. Lussick plays we win. No doubt whatsoever. God I hope "someone" learned a lesson that day.

84 Baby

Referee
I rewatched it the other day. I quite enjoyed it as well. The game was lost simply by not having a 9. Lussick plays we win. No doubt whatsoever. God I hope "someone" learned a lesson that day.
Why bother learning anything when you can just ignore when people show you to be demonstrably wrong?

Gronk

Staff member
I think the lesson was to not get your hopes up after Ray Stone puts in a perfectly fine week 1 finals performance at hooker vs Newcastle.
But Lussick wasn't fit, so who should have played 9 ? Will Smith ?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If Lussick had played the Penrith wingers would've carved us up through the middle. The game could've been over at halftime.

84 Baby

Referee
But Lussick wasn't fit, so who should have played 9 ? Will Smith ?
Hey I agree with you. I wasn’t wilfully ignoring we had 3 hookers sidelined, all injured in different ways at different times, despite me being told this multiple times. Nor would I be one to have a good old whinge about losing if we extended Mahoney’s injury rest period. But I agree with Gazza that I hope someone learned a lesson