What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

lucablight

First Grade
Had a nice awkward chat with one of the players this evening. I asked him who we would be playing in the grand final. He replied with “The Eels”. I said “No who do you think the Eels will be playing in the grand final?” He said “I think the Panthers”. Lololol. Really friendly bloke though.

The Predictor

Juniors
Had a nice awkward chat with one of the players this evening. I asked him who we would be playing in the grand final. He replied with “The Eels”. I said “No who do you think the Eels will be playing in the grand final?” He said “I think the Panthers”. Lololol. Really friendly bloke though.
I find that quite alarming, if that is his attitude…..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Were you wearing your Panthers jersey?

84 Baby

Referee
images

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's pretty meaningless because even the best team can have a poor start in round one and drop out of the top eight, breaking their streak.

Latest posts