What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Avenger

Immortal
Piss off. I've been saying it for months and even indicated our opponents. The Cronulla Sharks. They will be the Newtown of 81 and we will be the eventual premiers. Shortly after we will burn but in these times of political correctness demolish the stadium.

We will then win another 2 comps playing out of ANZ because everything happens in 3's.

forward pass

Coach
It will not happen - but imagine a Sharks v Eels GF ?

Wouldn't that be a match up for the ages. By my reckoning that would be a combined 77 year premiership drought !

^b0ss^

Juniors
im def not going to be going off early about our teams chances this yr.

but its def in the bag.

They will be the Newtown of 81 and we will be the eventual premiers. Shortly after we will burn but in these times of political correctness demolish the stadium.

i didn't think of that if we win the premiership this year last time we burned the stadium this time we demolish it :lol:

Gronk

Staff member
if they keep chucking flares around it might get burned down again

Yes if you look carefully at this gif, the RBB's flares can be spotted at this stadium too.

18s8j8eytddalgif.gif

Latest posts