What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Avenger

Immortal
I'll go further.
The whole Northern Beaches is.
Ever been to a game at Brookvale?
Brookvale is a shithole as is Cronulla’s home ground however the Northern Beaches is the only area I’d live in besides the Sutherland Shire.

How’s it today in the west? 😉

Suitman

Post Whore
Brookvale is a shithole as is Cronulla’s home ground however the Northern Beaches is the only area I’d live in besides the Sutherland Shire.

Same as the east.

Sydney OH maxed at 40.0, the Airport at 43.5 and Terrey Hills at over 200 mtrs elevation 40.7.
Lucas Heights in your neck of the woods 40.6.

Avenger

Immortal
Same as the east.

Sydney OH maxed at 40.0, the Airport at 43.5 and Terrey Hills at over 200 mtrs elevation 40.7.
Lucas Heights? LOL. It's like saying you live in the Eastern Suburbs when you have a joint in Botany.

IFR33K

Coach

The golden west is just bliss atm. A nice southerly just came thru. I may need a jacket.

Noise

Coach
Same as the east.

Terrey Hills is always a few degrees hotter than the coast. Think we topped out at 36-37.

Avenger

Immortal
Terrey Hills is always a few degrees hotter than the coast. Think we topped out at 36-37.
Give me Terrey Hills before anything in the golden west. It’s not even a contest. I do however have a soft spot for the Hills. Good people live there. It’s like the Shire without water.

Last edited:

IFR33K

Coach
Give me Terrey Hills before anything in the golden west. It’s not even a contest. I do however have a soft soft for the Hills. Good people live there. It’s like the Shire without water.

Come on man, all your Maronite brothers are here

Delboy

First Grade

Pretty much the same as the rest of Sydney according to weather reports, don’t y there’s a lot of difference felt between 40C and 42C. Then again you hobbits from the Shire are full of it, even the good guys like yourself.