What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

King-Gutho94

Coach
Wasn’t that the plan last year?? More talk from this coach and team. Save it for the field merkins.
I would have thought losing a GF would burn more then missing the finals.

But hey i guess i was wrong i suppose we had blokes happy to sit out games without paying a fine, go to a double bay nightclub on there weekend off and get themself arrested as 2 examples with plenty more on-field stupidity as well.

T.S Quint

Coach
I think the assumption is that other teams below us will improve by more than us? Leaving us where we were.

Dolphins, Titans and Sea Eagles all could easily finish above us, ever if we improve.

JokerEel

Coach
I think the assumption is that other teams below us will improve by more than us? Leaving us where we were.

Dolphins, Titans and Sea Eagles all could easily finish above us, ever if we improve.

Dolphins won't improve I tip them for bottom 4.
Titans will start slow finish strong but will be middle of the bottom 8 side.

Manly 😂

We are better than all those teams. I’d argue we are even better than Souths.
We have the potential to be better than those teams - and Souths.

In 2022 we reached our potential, in 2023 we didn't reach our potential. Will be interesting to see how we travel in 2024...

I think we'll remain in contention for the top 8 for the majority of the season, but just think the other teams named are more of a chance of getting there.