What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
fergo being so close shows how clueless Freddie is.
Freddy in the selection meeting: "I'm a bit worried about Brian under the high ball"
Selection Committee: "Sure Fred, what's the solution? Tupou?"
Freddy: "Get Fergo in, he's as safe as houses. Can even catch them lying on his back"

84 Baby

Referee
It is a coincidence. We would have won anyway. We didn’t win because Ferguson got dropped.
tenor.gif

strider

Post Whore
Im a bit torn on Fergo.
He is clearly not what he was 2 yrs ago, though i think he puts in effort and isnt shirking.

I suspect he is quite frustrated. And i dont think playing outside waqa has helped in attack. How many times does waqa step back infield ffs? Often he would be better to use his winger.

But Fergo seems lost out wide in defense. Unable to make any decisions other than rush. I get its not all him and inside makes mistakes, but fergo is still not getting it right too often.

You look at guys like the Morris bros. Aging, body not what it was. But they make good decisions most the time.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Why would cartwright leave he looks like he got his life back on track and seems he is in a good headspace.

Why risk it for another change of environment.

yy_cheng

Coach
Why would cartwright leave he looks like he got his life back on track and seems he is in a good headspace.

Why risk it for another change of environment.
Money.

Say we offer him $300k a season for 2 seasons. Drags go $400k for 3 seasons or whatever. We don't see him as a starter, maybe the drags will offer him a starting position. Many reasons as to why he will leave

King-Gutho94

Coach
Money.

Say we offer him $300k a season for 2 seasons. Drags go $400k for 3 seasons or whatever. We don't see him as a starter, maybe the drags will offer him a starting position. Many reasons as to why he will leave

Well he got paid fairly handsomely at the Titans and looked at how that worked out. Personally he would crazy to leave. I reckon Bryce needs stability more then anything after getting himself back on track. He was a laughing stock 12 months ago. And people were originally calling him Parramatta's worse ever signing all pre-season.

Though i wouldn't be breaking the bank for him just yet. I still want to see how he goes when the acid hits in September. Unfortunately due to injury but i would have loved to have seen him played that Melbourne game back in round 2 to see how he went in that type of game what difference he could have made in a match like that.

I reckon Shaun lane could be offloaded at end of the year though just a hunch. But it wouldn't surprise me another team could offer him a starting position