What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Wasn’t there a discussion recently here, something like BA didn’t have much of a relationship with his players?

“At the Eels, Niukore revealed that Arthur often helps with the babysitting – an example of how much a coach with a reputation for being a “hard-arse” cares for his players.

“That was my thoughts of him when I first met him, I was a bit scared of him at the start but over the last six years we have built a pretty good relationship,” Niukore said.

“Brad has been a father figure for me ever since I got here because me and my partner don’t really have any family here. He has looked after my kids whenever I have needed help and he has always been the first to put his hand up in situations like that.”

strider

Post Whore
it depends which direction you want to push it .... he is either too nice to the players or he doesn't get along with them .... both work

TheRam

Coach
Wasn’t there a discussion recently here, something like BA didn’t have much of a relationship with his players?

“At the Eels, Niukore revealed that Arthur often helps with the babysitting – an example of how much a coach with a reputation for being a “hard-arse” cares for his players.

“That was my thoughts of him when I first met him, I was a bit scared of him at the start but over the last six years we have built a pretty good relationship,” Niukore said.

“Brad has been a father figure for me ever since I got here because me and my partner don’t really have any family here. He has looked after my kids whenever I have needed help and he has always been the first to put his hand up in situations like that.”

Great insight into what a nice man BA is and how the little things are appreciated by the players. I don't have a like button anymore so here.👍

Oh and p*ssoff with all your ads too. It is freaking ridiculous. Can't stand how intrusive they are. My ad blocker stays. I may just give this site less attention. Really freakin annoying!!!

Avenger

Immortal
Great insight into what a nice man BA is and how the little things are appreciated by the players. I don't have a like button anymore so here.👍

Oh and p*ssoff with all your ads too. It is freaking ridiculous. Can't stand how intrusive they are. My ad blocker stays. I may just give this site less attention. Really freakin annoying!!!
You get used to it. I don’t have an issue with the advertisements anymore. It’s not a charity mate, they have to make money somehow.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Using an add blocker is like stealing our income

if you want to post elsewhere you have my blessing

see ya

Incorrect

Coach
Gee ... i didnt realise he was only 49
It really makes you think. Guys like Warnie and now Paul Green, guys you watched plying their trade when I was growing up but were less than 10 years older than me....

I was legit saying to my wife just this morning that I'm now at the age where, for the first time in my working life, quite a few of the Chiefs and Exec's are younger than me.... And the proportion is only going to increase of course as I age...

strider

Post Whore
I didnt realise he only played 7 games for us. He had that bad eye socket injury. Missed most of season i guess.

If Rammy was banned and his posts removed, imagine the storage LU would be able to re-claim on the servers!!!

I'm surprised that the Greens didn't make this a condition for their support for the climate bill. Smaller servers = low power needs = ........... But that power is probably in Singapore or somewhere.