What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah multiple player options where your best players can almost walk out whenever they like is what the smart clubs do.
So you don't understand them either.

Riddle me this Batman, if Moses just signed a contract to end 2026 with no options attached, how would that be better for the Eels ?

1724109116206.png

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I understand Gronk doesn’t care how stupid he looks just so he can Simp for club which is about to win yet another spoon.

We are doing it correct it’s everyone else doing it wrong.

Gronk

Staff member
I understand Gronk doesn’t care how stupid he looks just so he can Simp for club which is about to win yet another spoon.

We are doing it correct it’s everyone else doing it wrong.
Just say you don't understand and we can be done with this.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
All he said was that a team struggling for form, significant injuries, an out of whack roster and coming second last did not have pride in their jumpers. Whereas the teams he compared them with, who have glam rosters and nearly all their players available, do.

And then he made a disjointed rant about options, which he clearly doesn't understand.

I understand why you like the tone of the article, but really it was a superficial drunk-Uncle-Frank-sitting-alone-at-the-bar rant.
Gallen thinks they are ‘get out clauses’

King-Gutho94

Coach
Now he uses Gallen to back up his claims lol, a bloke who he has sledged on here for years. What a whombel.
If its to win an argument then yeah.

I recall in 2022 when some were falling over themselves with Gallen's opinion defending BA over picking Jake and happy to get it out on the forum that it was the right call.

And nepotism never existed because Gallen said it didn't.

All of sudden Gallen has NFI idea again.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If its to win an argument then yeah.

I recall in 2022 when some were falling over themselves with Gallen's opinion defending BA over picking Jake and happy to get it out on the forum that it was the right call.

And nepotism never existed because Gallen said it didn't.

All of sudden Gallen has NFI idea again.
I love how Gallen had NFI when he supported the coach but now he can’t understand player options he’s a genius

King-Gutho94

Coach
I love how Gallen had NFI when he supported the coach but now he can’t understand player options he’s a genius
Gallen is a drug cheat and a grub.

He isn't the first person to call out the club for this so i don't think anyone on here is calling him a genius.

He is always happy to kick the club while were down.

We have more PO's in our squad atm then actual wins for the season let that sink in.

7 - PO's
5 - Wins

EelEtric

Juniors
If it is possible to answer seriously without going directly into "sledge the club and MON" mode, why do you think a club would offer a PO to someone like Moses or Brown? And why would Melbourne offer one to Welch and Grant?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gallen is a drug cheat and a grub.

He isn't the first person to call out the club for this so i don't think anyone on here is calling him a genius.

He is always happy to kick the club while were down.

We have more PO's in our squad atm then actual wins for the season let that sink in.

7 - PO's
5 - Wins
We have the most this year with 7, the Storm have two. Its not even an Apples to Apples comparison which we all know Pou and Gronk love to spin their BS.

JokerEel

Coach
If it is possible to answer seriously without going directly into "sledge the club and MON" mode, why do you think a club would offer a PO to someone like Moses or Brown? And why would Melbourne offer one to Welch and Grant?

We all know 110% Grant won't leave the storm and turn his contract into a media circus.