What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Angry_eel

First Grade
I dont think you (or any of us) should hold our breath waiting to "hear him out on his plans".
It would be highly unlikely for any NRL coach to share with the media any plans they have for how they are going to be preparing and focusing their team.
Why not? We're not asking him to share the tactics to use in 2025. If I was him, I might do a round of the podcasts that float around. Let's just hear the guy outside of post game pressers. What is his footballing philosophy and how he thinks the team will develop in the future, what will be the role of juniors and junior football in the district.

No one's holding a gun to his head, he's not signing a contract with the fans. NRL coaches live in a weird world of secrecy. At the end of the day, fan interaction isn't going to hurt the coach, the results will but that can wait til November when the team gets back to the training field.

Latest posts