What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Ryles

Votes: 26 27.7%
  • Morris

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Cheika

Votes: 22 23.4%

• Total voters

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The fact you’re even responding to my post proves both how pathologically f**ked in the head you are.

f**k off and don’t engage with somebody so far above your intellect again, lest you continue to embarrass yourself, you vegetable.
Ok Suity

ImTheMan

Juniors
Thanks for some blessed conversation this evening guys. Pou a contrarian? If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything. Hitler would have bent some of you over a barrel. Would probably just have to give you an Eels hat and an ice cream to persuade you.

lol we're homos!
Source?

Milk Glass GIF

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
On the rolling 5 year average.

Who on here thinks that it will be better in 5 years time than it is now? I have my doubts.

It’s hard not to think that we had our window and will now taper off for at least a few years. Possibly longer.

I hope our new coach can make a difference but I think more needs to be done than just hiring a new coach.

I’d love to see a clean out at the top as well.

Gronk

Staff member
On the rolling 5 year average.

Who on here thinks that it will be better in 5 years time than it is now? I have my doubts.

It’s hard not to think that we had our window and will now taper off for at least a few years. Possibly longer.

I hope our new coach can make a difference but I think more needs to be done than just hiring a new coach.

I’d love to see a clean out at the top as well.
That’s the board’s job. To recognize failures and fix it. The difference between this board and perhaps an ASX listed company, is robust accountability.

IMG_1788.jpeg