What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Ryles

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • Morris

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Cheika

Votes: 33 40.2%

• Total voters

JokerEel

Coach
Mannah spoke highly of Madge on SEN last night said he reunited the South's seniora and Juniors when he got there also knows how to deal with people and sponsors

Kornstar

Coach
Madge is probably the right choice, i guess. One thing the club needs is a change of culture and players to be held accountable. He has experience in this department.

I would say BA probably had the most trouble with dealing with some of the big personalities at the club and just didn't have that extra respect to pull them into line. They all liked him but maybe that was also the problem.

Like JD at Souths, managing those ego's was probably just a bridge too far for him.

hindy111

Post Whore
lol of course I did I’m 43 not 13 ffs.

I think I’ll judge him on his professional leadership career instead of his front rower career as a young man.

I’m certain I would not have the successful leadership role I have in one of the country’s largest companies if I was judged in my brain dead choices at times in my 20’s.

I’m not suggesting he is perfect, but he certainly has great rookie NRL coaching pedigree based on his self development. That to me suggests a lot more brains than you give him credit for.

You are an old merkin

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Like Gus is a dick and I don't rate his opinion at all and some one like McDermatt tells me he doesn't want us to suceed.

Mind you I'm no smug prick and he probabaly doesn't rate my opinion at all either and I'm fine with that.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I would say BA probably had the most trouble with dealing with some of the big personalities at the club and just didn't have that extra respect to pull them into line. They all liked him but maybe that was also the problem.

Maybe he was more like a mate than a coach as the senior players always rated him

Hard to discipline your "mates"

who knows ?

Latest posts