What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Ryles

Votes: 26 27.4%
  • Morris

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Cheika

Votes: 22 23.2%

• Total voters

chiefy1

Bench
The new coach has to be able to fu** off most of this squad before next season.

Hannay or Ryles would be to busy wondering why we're at the bottom rather than working out what to do with the roster. If you want a coach who's done f**k all to coach in a professional organisation, good luck. Zero experience and Zero statistics to go off.what an absolute joke if we get Hannay or Ryles

I'm now with whoever else (Gaffer?) said in another thread tonight that this squad/club needs a Madge Maguire experience more than the training wheels of either of these two fluffy assistant debutante "front runners".

(But can't change my vote, because Madge has never been in this poll...)

I just want Madge's aggro in the joint, to shake the foundations of these comfortable selfish contract negotiation focused non-team players, even just for two-three years. Then we might be ready to built to something and win a premiership before the drought reaches 50 seasons....

chiefy1

Bench
FMD, Ashley Klein gifts NSW with 70 possession and 65 field position in one half and now everyone thinks Madge is a Super Coach...

What's so fkn good about Hannay or Ryles,? Where are the stats to support Hannay? What's Hannay done ? Zero that's what

Tell us what other professional sporting organisation gives its head coaching position to a rookie who's done zero

Chipmunk

Coach
What's so fkn good about Hannay or Ryles,? Where are the stats to support Hannay? What's Hannay done ? Zero that's what
I didn't say they were, but NSW would've scored 34 points last Wednesday even if I was the coach.

What did Bellyache do before he started at the Storm?

Or Flanagan do before he started at the Sharks?

Sometimes you just have to take a risk and give someone a start.

JokerEel

Coach

Tell us what other professional sporting organisation gives its head coaching position to a rookie who's done zero

Do you take a shot at a rookie or a coach who was fired at his last 2 NRL jobs

chiefy1

Bench
I didn't say they were, but NSW would've scored 34 points last Wednesday even if I was the coach.

What did Bellyache do before he started at the Storm?

Or Flanagan do before he started at the Sharks?

Sometimes you just have to take a risk and give someone a start.

Let's talk about Hannay and what he's done to deserve the job? He's done zero. .Nada

I'm now with whoever else (Gaffer?) said in another thread tonight that this squad/club needs a Madge Maguire experience more than the training wheels of either of these two fluffy assistant debutante "front runners".

(But can't change my vote, because Madge has never been in this poll...)
I’ve been calling for an amended Poll for weeks now. There’s never a mod around when you need one!

I think I saw young Arthur out there and I’m not sure why he wasn’t sacked at the same time as Brad. Guilt by association, the great Australian management gift to the world.

Now that you are settling in for the spoon, I can offer some counselling tips on how to cope.

Each day:

The first thing you have to do is to remove a wooden spoon from the second draw in the kitchen, when you are alone.

Pull down pants and smack your bare bottom until the rawness passes and all you get is tingling.

After awhile, Mr spoon becomes your best friend.

It takes the edge off the losing, I can assure you.

Keep it high up in the cupboard under the vintage wheelie bin magazines where no one can find it.

I’m old enough to remember the old steel bins and dad encouraging the garbos with gifts every now and then if they took a few extras. It never failed.

Now that you are settling in for the spoon, I can offer some counselling tips on how to cope.

Each day:

The first thing you have to do is to remove a wooden spoon from the second draw in the kitchen, when you are alone.

Pull down pants and smack your bare bottom until the rawness passes and all you get is tingling.
But what if that's already just a normal day in my household....?

Latest posts