What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • Ryles

Votes: 25 26.3%
  • Morris

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Cheika

Votes: 22 23.2%

• Total voters

Tmars

Juniors
Who would know, I just thought you were referring to the telegraph article today saying the hierarchy are split over ryles and hannay

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Who would know, I just thought you were referring to the telegraph article today saying the hierarchy are split over ryles and hannay

do you think our board told the media that ?

or, perish the thought, the media could be speculating

It could be that the eels hierarchy are enjoying this thread so much, they don’t want to ruin it by appointing a coach.

I am sympathetic to the enormous challenges they face having to actually do something…anything as it seems to be.

In my long and mostly forgettable life, I’ve always lived off the mantra that one should never get something done today that one can put off until tomorrow or indeed next week.

Any youngsters under 45 reading this, trust me.

Last edited:

chiefy1

Bench
He's also the only merkin to coach Souths to a premiership since before Brad Arthur was born.

Fk Hannay needs a booster seat
Fk Ryles needs training wheels
It should be between Madge & Holbrook

The state of how bad BA left the roster in only Madge could turn this around.

I've always wished for flannagan to return to the Eels but unfortunately we've missed the boat for now

Last edited: