What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 30 30.9%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Ryles

Votes: 26 26.8%
  • Morris

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Cheika

Votes: 23 23.7%

• Total voters

eels_fan

First Grade
if the media are to be believed, the board decided who the coach should be last night, but are only now entering negotiations on the deal - to be honest this is where we are most likely to run into trouble as a our bean counters will not want to pay top dollar for a rookie coach - thats why they are going that way - to save $$$ i have no doubt.

Our first choice may very well tell the club to stick it when they hear the offer.

if the media are to be believed, the board decided who the coach should be last night, but are only now entering negotiations on the deal - to be honest this is where we are most likely to run into trouble as a our bean counters will not want to pay top dollar for a rookie coach - thats why they are going that way - to save $$$ i have no doubt.

Our first choice may very well tell the club to stick it when they hear the offer.
Or refuse to work with compulsory contract clauses that guarantee they'll pick certain players in first grade every week...

Or refuse to work with compulsory contract clauses that guarantee they'll pick certain players in first grade every week...
That young Lomax wants to box and hang out the front of gyms being a man as well.

Street fighter hero at Fullback.

Sign boxing gloves at members events

And he’s probably going to take advice from Mundine and maybe change religions and stuff.

Last edited:
“Lomax the Boxing Buddhist” won’t translate well at fullback although a spell of levitation might help with the high bombs.

Now that Zac has special favours and has been authorised not to play on the wing, everyone will want the same treatment.

The new coach is walking into a snake pit of jelousies and high emotions.

Brads parting gift!

TPM made the point, I simply expanded on it.

Last edited: