What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 30 30.9%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Ryles

Votes: 26 26.8%
  • Morris

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Cheika

Votes: 23 23.7%

• Total voters

Delboy

First Grade
NRL 360 didn’t miss the club tonight, from how passive the club is around announcements etc, and then hammered the options and lengthy contracts given out which hamper the club. Don’t understand how those responsible for the contracts can still be employed.

Contrasted Flanagan getting on the front foot re Ben Hunt and the silence from the Eels across Lomax, the coach etc

This won’t go away short term, if we lose tomorrow, it will be on.

Avenger

Immortal
Seriously mate, do you really trust NRL 360 opinions over what our club is currently doing?
The true morons are on tv. Not on our board.
Couldn't agree more, that idiot Hooper is demanding the club make an announcement because on the back page there is a story that they concocted on the show that Lomax is having second thoughts. Hooper, Anasta and Lomax for that matter can get f**ked.

He has a binding contract for 4 years. They spun the same shit that Papali'i wanted to flip when Madge was sacked. The law is a bit stronger than their insider whispers bullshit.

Couldn't agree more, that idiot Hooper is demanding the club make an announcement because on the back page there is a story that they concocted on the show that Lomax is having second thoughts. Hooper, Anasta and Lomax for that matter can get f**ked.

He has a binding contract for 4 years. They spun the same shit that Papali'i wanted to flip when Madge was sacked. The law is a bit stronger than their insider whispers bullshit.
Yeah, but Lomax is the kind of self centred scrote who would Karen on.

He bent the SGI over and is still thrusting hard.

Everytime he plays well it’s a big f-u because he’s joined you for beer money.

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
If NRL 360 said the sky was blue, I’d check. I couldn’t give a fk what they think because most of it is absolute agenda driven dribble.
Some f**kwit on that show, usually Crawley, Hooper and now even Anasta seems to have taken the pill, just say random speculative shit and it becomes a story.

They are all frustrated because NOTHING has leaked. So the next best thing is to make shit up. They even contradicted themselves like Joe Biden with his dementia.

First they said that he took a paycut and signed for $650K, later Hooper revealed it was actually $700K for the first 2 years and $750k for year 3 and 4. Caryannis to his credit detected Hooper's agenda and called him out.

And you know this how exactly?
Because I hang out at the SGI forum frequently.

And the general consensus is that he’s a spineless turd who wants to play fullback and do his shitty boy boxing

Don’t worry, he’s coming to you guys, but then his carry on starts.

He had is 100th game celebrations. Half the team went to flannos bbq and you could count the officials on one hand.

He’s no team player, It’s all about him.

Avenger

Immortal
Because I hang out at the SGI forum frequently.

And the general consensus is that he’s a spineless turd who wants to play fullback and do his shitty boy boxing

Don’t worry, he’s coming to you guys, but then his carry on starts.

He had is 100th game celebrations. Half the team went to flannos bbq and you could count the officials on one hand.

He’s no team player, It’s all about him.
When BA signed him the club also announced that Blaize would be the future fullback. So where do you think he thought he was playing?

When BA signed him the club also announced that Blaize would be the future fullback. So where do you think he thought he was playing?

Anywhere except the wing…where he will of course be playing for Australia this year.

You’re paying him unders, you now owe him in other areas.

He will use that to encourage little favours.

Zac is about Zac.

It’s like Brett Kenny suddenly up and leaving in 1981 or whatever. Death on a stick to their faithful.

Last edited: