What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Ryles

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • Morris

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Cheika

Votes: 22 22.0%

• Total voters

Avenger

Immortal
Even more reason to stay away from Ryles.

Hindmarsh is woeful when talking footy.

He is the new Mario Fenech a human punching bag of jokes..
As someone said on here, they may be mates. I’m pretty sure Brian Smith is also mates with Ryles which is why there could be some truth to the rumour of Ryles as head coach and Smithy in some overseeing role to replace the Buckets of disaster.

Stevie

Bench
Yeah on immortal behaviour show on you tube.
Hmm that's interesting. He doesn't strike me as someone to try and "influence" a decision or is clever enough. That tells me Ryles is extremely confident of getting the role.

Again, that might not mean anything but interesting. The last few weeks I have had a gut feel, almost feeling certain that its Hannay. In the last day I have a feeling its Ryles...

Hmm that's interesting. He doesn't strike me as someone to try and "influence" a decision or is clever enough. That tells me Ryles is extremely confident of getting the role.

Again, that might not mean anything but interesting. The last few weeks I have had a gut feel, almost feeling certain that its Hannay. In the last day I have a feeling its Ryles...
Didn't Ryles (or someone close to him) leak recently that he had withdrawn from consideration?

Diesel

Referee
no link, she mentioned it on SEN. Said she’d heard from 3 sources but made the disclaimer she cannot confirm if this is true

Parra Pride

Referee
You know, it would be very Parramatta for it to be a case of everyone pulled out apart from the bloke who gets the job, or even funnier everyone pulls out and we are left with nothing.

Latest posts