What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 30 29.4%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Ryles

Votes: 33 32.4%
  • Morris

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Cheika

Votes: 22 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t know if Smith necessarily makes a great MON replacement, but I reckon he’d be a great get to fix up the development pathways
Anyone is better than the hack we have now. Like Ciraldo you need someone behind the scenes that know what they are doing.

EelEtric

Juniors
Will barrett hang out for the rest of this season?

If not, is there a coach willing to take on 10 games?
Why wouldnt he?
It is his job and he is getting paid for it.
He probably got a little payrise to take the head coach role for the rest of the season when they let Arthur go and I dont think he honestly thought he was a chance to get the role full-time.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Why wouldnt he?
It is his job and he is getting paid for it.
He probably got a little payrise to take the head coach role for the rest of the season when they let Arthur go and I dont think he honestly thought he was a chance to get the role full-time.
Especially when we are 1 win from 6 since taking over.

Lets be honest we have had a soft draw in the past 6 weeks except the Chooks game.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Mate, I have known it was going to be Ryles or Hannay as our next coach for 2 years (unless they could have jagged a Bennett or Robinson type).

Have always been happy with either one as an option.
Im excited. New hope. Change. Better days ahead mate.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Mate, I have known it was going to be Ryles or Hannay as our next coach for 2 years (unless they could have jagged a Bennett or Robinson type).

Have always been happy with either one as an option.
Interesting … makes you wonder why they took so long to make the final call then ?!

Lots of people saying it’s a great choice. Don’t know anything about Ryles Coaching style. Can anyone elaborate as to his coaching style?

Latest posts