What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 30 29.4%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Ryles

Votes: 33 32.4%
  • Morris

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Cheika

Votes: 22 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gronk

Staff member
Lots of people saying it’s a great choice. Don’t know anything about Ryles Coaching style. Can anyone elaborate as to his coaching style?
He has never had control over a team, other than "Western Suburbs Red Devils for the 2014/2015 seasons". So I don't know how anyone can be anything other than confused but hopeful.

EDIT: He coached the Roosters one game.

EelEtric

Juniors
Lots of people saying it’s a great choice. Don’t know anything about Ryles Coaching style. Can anyone elaborate as to his coaching style?
I asked ChatGPT and got this answer for you:
Jason Ryles could be a good replacement for Brad Arthur as the coach of the Parramatta Eels, provided he can adapt to the head coaching role and translate his assistant coaching success into head coaching achievements. His innovative approach, modern coaching techniques, and experience with successful clubs might offer the fresh perspective and strategic edge needed to take the Eels to the next level. However, this decision would also come with risks associated with any coaching change, including the potential disruption of team dynamics and the uncertainty of unproven head coaching performance.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Happy with the appointment, he's worked under the best coaches and hopefully he'll bring in some good qualities players to get this team back to where it should be.

Watch the jurnos saying "That will now convince Lomax to commit to Parra" :rolleyes: . He was never going to back out.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
JR !!!!!!

Just wanted to claim it first. Sick of BA, BEA.

its JR (from the show Dallas for those old enough)
larry hagman 80s GIF

And when he gets sacked we can ask who shot him?? It’s very exciting!!

84 Baby

Referee
Anyone is better than the hack we have now. Like Ciraldo you need someone behind the scenes that know what they are doing.
I don’t think Smith is as good a cap manager as MON (who isn’t great as it is), so then we’d be relying more on Sarantinos.

That said I think Gus is also an awful cap manager

Chipmunk

Coach
We needed change, hopefully Ryles will shake things up.

On 1 November I expect the entire squad to be at the same army camp that the Storm go to every year...these mentally piss weak merkins need an attitude adjustment from day 1.

The next week they should be introduced to the very best wrestling coach in the world.

Any one who fails either of these two weeks should be introduced to the 2025 Ron Massey Cup coach and told you're never coming back here. Pack your bags, f**k off.

Squire

Juniors
Very happy with Ryles. Has been in some good systems and has had a great apprenticeship. Much preferred over the cane toad!

Very happy with Ryles. Has been in some good systems and has had a great apprenticeship. Much preferred over the cane toad!
Gumpy has had to cancel his dental work.

The proof is in the pudding.

Im just glad Gronky knew alll along!

Bring on the Choker I say, @blue bags nailed it, ‘‘twas always going to be a dragons man.

Everything in the game leads back to them somehow.

Wally21

Bench
The f**king hide of some journo’s…
Some absolute nobody called Matthew Sullivan is claiming that “Eels confirm worst kept secret and appoint Jason Ryles”.
What a f**king hack. None of the journos knew, they just bullshitted their way through.
Source: News.com.au