What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels open door for disgraced Sharks boss

slippery_sucker

Juniors
Wow, talk about hi-jacking a thread...
This Thread is about Zappia stealing money from a Sharks supporter (getting it sent to his home address), isnt it???

But i suppose it doesnt matter as moderaters are involved??
Jenny Hall is a dog and so is Zappia... :p
Who really cares about the Sharks... bring on the Bears and get rid of the Sharks...
By the sounds of things Ronny was rooting Hall... so what that say about her?? lmao

fish eel

Immortal
It's funny how people use Josh Massoud and tele articles when it suits them, but on other ocassions they're poison not to be touched.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
This Thread is about Zappia stealing money from a Sharks supporter (getting it sent to his home address), isnt it???

Who really cares about the Sharks... bring on the Bears and get rid of the Sharks...
By the sounds of things Ronny was rooting Hall... so what that say about her?? lmao

your a f**king idiot, i never had sex with her or even got with her, she lived in the same house as me like others, but i guess i had sex with them too?

slippery_sucker

Juniors

sorry moderaters didnt relise youse had merged it

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
why has nothing been said about the illegal taping of the conversation? Because it's not illegal

Just to clarify this mistake.
The listening devices act NSW 2005 states categorically that what she did was illegal. The sub clause that has been used in a previous work place case is the clause that states an individual may secretly record other parties to protect their lawful interest.

In the context of this, selling her story for $70,000 to Ch 7 is not protecting her lawful interest & is in fact the reason we have such good privacy laws in Australia.
In the case i mentioned the courts did not allow a secret recording of her employer to be used , despite the individual not allowing anybody other than the courts to witness the tapes.
make no mistake. If Zappia takes this further, which I hope he does, this COAT is going to go to jail & hopefully for the full term of 5 years.
She is the pinup girl of what our countrys privacly laws are to protect us from.

strider

Post Whore
The listening devices act NSW 2005 states categorically that what she did was illegal. The sub clause that has been used in a previous work place case is the clause that states an individual may secretly record other parties to protect their lawful interest.

In the context of this, selling her story for $70,000 to Ch 7 is not protecting her lawful interest & is in fact the reason we have such good privacy laws in Australia.
In the case i mentioned the courts did not allow a secret recording of her employer to be used , despite the individual not allowing anybody other than the courts to witness the tapes.
make no mistake. If Zappia takes this further, which I hope he does, this COAT is going to go to jail & hopefully for the full term of 5 years.
She is the pinup girl of what our countrys privacly laws are to protect us from.
what's that? the truth? :lol: ..... tbh I don't give a sh*t if its legal or not legal - it shows Zappia didn't handle things very well at all .... I can cop he accidently hit her and didn't want a massive fuss to be made of it - but he's made some pretty bloody bad judgement calls in all this

strider

Post Whore
Yes he has. 100% agreed. Do you think he will make them again?
I don't know - I don't know him .... some people learn from their mistakes, others don't - I don't even know if he really acknowledges he made mistakes or whether he thinks he's been screwed over???

fish eel

Immortal

There's no such act Cave Man Reefy.

Legal Aid Commission Act 1979 No 78
Legal Profession Act 2004 No 112
Legislation Review Act 1987 No 165
Lewisham Hospital and Church Lands Act 1934 No 60
Library Act 1939 No 40
Licensing and Registration (Uniform Procedures) Act 2002 No 28
Licensing and Registration (Uniform Procedures) Amendment (Photo ID) Act 2004 No 105
Lie Detectors Act 1983 No 62
Limitation Act 1969 No 31
Liquor Act 2007 No 90
Liverpool Cemetery Act 1950 No 20

http://www.legislation.nsw.gov.au/maintop/scanact/inforce/NONE/0

Latest posts