What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels open door for disgraced Sharks boss

Ron Jeremy

Coach
first question, I'd love to know that as well..

second question, if you look carefully I already ask that question...

im not going to sit here and give you a list of what happened, i'm not qualified to do that, i can give opinions but thats it.

When i see her next ( if i do) i'll actually ask her those questions and let those know in private.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I knew you'd like that:D

i get called a twinkie at work all the time, so occasionally i get the boys back, we can distinguish between mucking around and crossing the line, so can Jenny.

yeah sure, Ronny...whatever you say.

do you threaten them of rape aswell???...because that would always have them stitches....

Stagger eel

Staff member
im not going to sit here and give you a list of what happened, i'm not qualified to do that, i can give opinions but thats it.

When i see her next ( if i do) i'll actually ask her those questions and let those know in private.

but you're qualified to judge that it wasn't accident???

bartman

Immortal
I'll have a go - hypothetical answers though they may be, I don't think these questions will get confirmed answers from any source anyway...

why wasn't there a police inestigation? Because she didn't lay a charge (and Zaps/her employer would probably have been happy with that)

why was she paid 20K? Because she was offered it by Zaps/her employer... for damage sustained through an injury at work that was not her fault and might have been subject to a charge. (Why the excessive amount? Only Zaps can say)

why has Gallop demanded his resignation and then after a meeting with Zap turns around and says that he was pleased that Zap has accepted and aknowledged the error of his ways and is a first step in the terms of his future in the code. Gallop needs the code to take strong stances against inappropriate behaviour to women, and Zaps had previously led the way disciplining his clubs players. Gallop needed Zaps not to appear to be a hypocrite here, and (eventually) Zaps got that message and resigned. Like Matty Johns, Zaps will eventually have a future in league somewhere if he still wants to...

why have the Cronulla board cleared him of any wrong doing?? No idea of the terms of reference of that internal investigation... not enough detail has been released to judge.

why have Cronulla refused to comment regarding the above?? As above, thin on the detail. They seem to want to keep it that way as they handle the fallout and look to the future

why has nothing been said about the illegal taping of the conversation? Because it's not illegal

why have people like Trish Crews and Kaye Fitzhenry come forward in support of Zap??
Because they are sticking up for a mate

Last edited:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I'll have a go - hypothetical answers though they may be, I don't think these questions will get confirmed answers from any source anyway...

why wasn't there a police inestigation? Because she didn't lay a charge (and Zaps/her employer would probably have been happy with that)

why was she paid 20K? Because she was offered it by Zaps/her employer... for damage sustained through an injury at work that was not her fault. (Why the excessive amount? Only Zaps can say)

why has Gallop demanded his resignation and then after a meeting with Zap turns around and says that he was pleased that Zap has accepted and aknowledged the error of his ways and is a first step in the terms of his future in the code. Gallop needs the code to take strong stances against inappropriate behaviour to women, and Zaps had previously led the way disciplining his clubs players. Gallop needed Zaps not to appear to be a hypocrite here, and (eventually) Zaps got that message and resigned. Like Matty Johns, Zaps will eventually have a future in league somewhere if he still wants to...

why have the Cronulla board cleared him of any wrong doing?? No idea of the terms of reference of that internal investigation... not enough detail has been released to judge.

why have Cronulla refused to comment regarding the above?? As above, thin on the detail. They seem to want to keep it that way as they handle the fallout and look to the future

why has nothing been said about the illegal taping of the conversation? Because it's not illegal

why have people like Trish Crews and Kaye Fitzhenry come forward in support of Zap??
Because they are sticking up for a mate

there you go

Stagger eel

Staff member

why was she paid 20K? Because she was offered it by Zaps/her employer... for damage sustained through an injury at work that was not her fault and might have been subject to a charge. (Why the excessive amount? Only Zaps can say)

why have people like Trish Crews and Kaye Fitzhenry come forward in support of Zap?? Because they are sticking up for a mate

thanks Bartman, but even I get have a stab in the dark with some of those but I'd be still none the wiser...

bartman

Immortal
thanks Bartman, but even I get have a stab in the dark with some of those but I'd be still none the wiser...
Yeah, I don't think the answers to any of that will come out officially. It doesn't serve anyone's interest to disclose more information - not Zappia's, not Cronulla's now, not the woman anymore, and not the media - as they've now moved onto Zappia getting this foundation/donation bloke to send his emails/money to home, rather than through the club...