What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels open door for disgraced Sharks boss

Ron Jeremy

Coach
well personally I have never shadow boxed with anyone while at work, male or female .... but I have seen others do it - and throw things etc etc etc

tbh I don't even think them using the term "shadow box" in this case is what it really was - I think he meant more single pretend hit rather than they were both pretending to box

hell I accidently kicked a little football into the side of a boss' head once when we were mucking around - sh*t happens

you are telling me not to "assume" - so I imagine that you yourself are not "assuming" either - that you have been told for a fact that she was intentionally punched?

i have never seen a male shadow box with a female in my entire life, never, because whats the point? mucking around? their are others ways to muck around, and tbh a CEO of a club such as Cronulla displays complete lack of professionalism, could you imagine Roger Corbett shadow boxing with young female Woolies employees?

Hellsy

Immortal
well personally I have never shadow boxed with anyone while at work, male or female .... but I have seen others do it - and throw things etc etc etc

tbh I don't even think them using the term "shadow box" in this case is what it really was - I think he meant more single pretend hit rather than they were both pretending to box

hell I accidently kicked a little football into the side of a boss' head once when we were mucking around - sh*t happens

you are telling me not to "assume" - so I imagine that you yourself are not "assuming" either - that you have been told for a fact that she was intentionally punched?

:lol: :lol: I nailed mine with a basketball!!!! This is the kind of thing I was alluding to in my post, stupid little games that go bad :lol: :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The meeting took place almost three months after Hall accidentally suffered a black eye while shadow boxing with Zappia on August 9. What also hasn't been revealed is that Hall was taking boxing lessons at the time, which led to the pair playfully shaping up.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25624522-5001021,00.html

Hey hellsy, maybe the answer lies here....this is from our best buddy Josh.

:lol::lol: great article, and funny how all of a sudden you endorse a Josh article after all the sh*t you have given him over the past year:lol:

strider

Post Whore
i have never seen a male shadow box with a female in my entire life, never, because whats the point? mucking around? their are others ways to muck around, and tbh a CEO of a club such as Cronulla displays complete lack of professionalism, could you imagine Roger Corbett shadow boxing with young female Woolies employees?
actually I think mucking around with the staff is probably a very good way for a boss to be accepted by them - and yes that can include things that accidently go wrong .... different positions probably would see different things - and different people call for different amounts of mucking around (from none to plenty) .... and I would actually imagine a sport related workplace might result in less formal behaviour between staff

Stagger eel

Staff member
:lol::lol: great article, and funny how all of a sudden you endorse a Josh article after all the sh*t you have given him over the past year:lol:

who says I endorse it? who says I endorse anything that's being reported regarding this matter..

don't put words in my mouth ;-)

I hit series of questions and you've still yet to answer any of them, despite the fact you know everything.

strider

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: I nailed mine with a basketball!!!! This is the kind of thing I was alluding to in my post, stupid little games that go bad :lol: :lol:
hey - mine was a drop kick gone wrong - those stupid f'n lop sided charity footballs bounce in bad ways .... I don't attempt dropkicks anymore :eek:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
actually I think mucking around with the staff is probably a very good way for a boss to be accepted by them - and yes that can include things that accidently go wrong .... different positions probably would see different things - and different people call for different amounts of mucking around (from none to plenty) .... and I would actually imagine a sport related workplace might result in less formal behaviour between staff

look mucking around, there is nothing better, i'm notorious at work for it, as well as my boss. However, not once have we shadow boxed or anything that may be physical. The worse i do is draw a penis on my mates payslip and vice versa, or put a mates head on a a Elton John photo.

Stagger eel

Staff member
whilst the majority of us don't want him near the club, I myself would still like several questioned answered.

why wasn't there a police inestigation?

why was she paid 20K?

why has Gallop demanded his resignation and then after a meeting with Zap turns around and says that he was pleased that Zap has accepted and aknowledged the error of his ways and is a first step in the terms of his future in the code.

why have the Cronulla board cleared him of any wrong doing??

why have Cronulla refused to comment regarding the above??

why has nothing been said about the illegal taping of the conversation?

why have people like Trish Crews and Kaye Fitzhenry come forward in support of Zap??

have another go Ron...please enlightem me.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
who says I endorse it? who says I endorse anything that's being reported regarding this matter..

don't put words in my mouth ;-)

I hit series of questions and you've still yet to answer any of them, despite the fact you know everything.

even if i did no everything Stagger, i wont be posting it on this or any other forum;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
look mucking around, there is nothing better, i'm notorious at work for it, as well as my boss. However, not once have we shadow boxed or anything that may be physical. The worse i do is draw a penis on my mates payslip and vice versa, or put a mates head on a a Elton John photo.

in some cases that could be regarded as sexual harrasment Ronny boy...

but that's ok, you were only joking...:sarcasm:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
whilst the majority of us don't want him near the club, I myself would still like several questioned answered.

why wasn't there a police inestigation?

why was she paid 20K?

why has Gallop demanded his resignation and then after a meeting with Zap turns around and says that he was pleased that Zap has accepted and aknowledged the error of his ways and is a first step in the terms of his future in the code.

why have the Cronulla board cleared him of any wrong doing??

why have Cronulla refused to comment regarding the above??

why has nothing been said about the illegal taping of the conversation?

why have people like Trish Crews and Kaye Fitzhenry come forward in support of Zap??

have another go Ron...please enlightem me.

here are some more:

why did Tony Zappia resign after being cleared

why did he pay Jenny $20,000

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Look at that photo, but i caution all of you, don't stare at it too long.
That C.O.A.T. looks like she has 2 black eyes to go along with that simplex developing on her lip. Perhaps Zapps gave her that too, that is why she decided to lie & seek revenge?

Hellsy

Immortal
hey - mine was a drop kick gone wrong - those stupid f'n lop sided charity footballs bounce in bad ways .... I don't attempt dropkicks anymore :eek:

My aim was way off like a kicker or golfer slicing the ball, I skidded and released the ball into his head :lol: :lol: Took him a bit to shake it off too!!
We had dancing in centre aisle of the shop that someone smacked me in the boobs while doing a twirl...

strider

Post Whore
oh sorry - I didn't realise you were still at high school :lol: :lol:

ffs - small footballs/soccer balls/basketballs/squishy things that they sell for charities are intended to cause workplace accidents, surely ..... hell one of my work friends accidently headbutted someone else one day and drew blood when they were mucking around pretending to do a headbutt

Ron Jeremy

Coach
in some cases that could be regarded as sexual harrasment Ronny boy...

but that's ok, you were only joking...:sarcasm:

I knew you'd like that:D

i get called a twinkie at work all the time, so occasionally i get the boys back, we can distinguish between mucking around and crossing the line, so can Jenny.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Look at that photo, but i caution all of you, don't stare at it too long.
That C.O.A.T. looks like she has 2 black eyes to go along with that simplex developing on her lip. Perhaps Zapps gave her that too, that is why she decided to lie & seek revenge?

Nail>Head

Ron Jeremy

Coach
oh sorry - I didn't realise you were still at high school :lol: :lol:

ffs - small footballs/soccer balls/basketballs/squishy things that they sell for charities are intended to cause workplace accidents, surely ..... hell one of my work friends accidently headbutted someone else one day and drew blood when they were mucking around pretending to do a headbutt

you should see the sh*t they do to me when Parramatta looses:(

Latest posts