What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels open door for disgraced Sharks boss

bartman

Immortal
gee, and I thought it was just a vendetta by Magnay?
:lol:
Yes, that always seems to be the first reaction from some - dismiss all reports before actually admiting that someone has f**ked up and might need to take responsibility for that.

Zappia is a first class dope - and this Elford guy isn't far behind him
Makes you wonder what Zappia even $aw in getting the club or himself involved with a clown like that...

strider

Post Whore
and how exactly would he look like a clown? .... for all anyone knew he was a dying person with documentation to back it up - maybe zappia had a bit too much compassion for his own good by trying to keep it all on the quiet - yes fell for it hook line and sinker, but maybe its not as dumb as it looks??

Suitman

Post Whore
and how exactly would he look like a clown? .... for all anyone knew he was a dying person with documentation to back it up - maybe zappia had a bit too much compassion for his own good by trying to keep it all on the quiet - yes fell for it hook line and sinker, but maybe its not as dumb as it looks??

I've thought that as well, and it could certainly be easily done by someone who's heart is in the right place. But after being advised by his solicitor that there might be something dodgy about this character, he still banked the cheques, and spent the money.
I think that qualifies him as being a clown.

Suity

strider

Post Whore
I've thought that as well, and it could certainly be easily done by someone who's heart is in the right place. But after being advised by his solicitor that there might be something dodgy about this character, he still banked the cheques, and spent the money.

Suity
zappia's solicitor told zappia something looking dodgy? - oh, must have missed that bit .... ok, he's a clown :lol:

but seriously, I reckon we'd all be pretty f'n happy if a mystery benefactor put a cash injection into the Parra FC coffers - i reckon not too many questions would be asked in a time of need ..... hindsight is a wonderful thing

fish eel

Immortal

Suity

Yes, before the revelation he was warned, he looked like a bit of an amatuer, maybe naive in the way he handled it keeping it in the dark.

Now we know he has shocking judgement.

Suitman

Post Whore
zappia's solicitor told zappia something looking dodgy? - oh, must have missed that bit .... ok, he's a clown :lol:

Easily done around here.
I can't keep up with this place sometimes. But yeh, I read it in one of the quoted news-flashes today on this board.

but seriously, I reckon we'd all be pretty f'n happy if a mystery benefactor put a cash injection into the Parra FC coffers - i reckon not too many questions would be asked in a time of need ..... hindsight is a wonderful thing

Not so sure about that - and that's the point in question.
A well grounded administrator would probably do a bit of digging tbh.
I'm sure as hell that I wouldn't, and I reckon you as well, wouldn't just accept money off someone who just wants to give it to you.

Suity

fish eel

Immortal

If Tony Zappia was our CEO, we wouldnt know about it :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
:lol: :lol:
Weidler just said that Elford guy has been calling him to try and raise $50,000 bail money... What the?!! :lol: :lol: :lol: