What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK II

How many pages in 24 hrs

• 1-15

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • 16-30

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 31-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45+

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Lara Pitt just said we are losing all our points.

While that is my feeling how the f**k can these people say anything with confidence when they are all reporting something different?

what would the NRL do if we had only won one game?

El Diablo

Post Whore
ChchjLkUcAA_H0G.jpg

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So some media reporting all point while others report 4 to 8. All certain their source is correct but also also suggesting the final penalty is secretly guarded by the NRL

strider

Post Whore
Oh well, at least we will all have something to do tomorrow ... any idea what time the fun will unfold?

Delboy

First Grade
Sharp stated in his opening address that he has been advised that the club is fully compliant with the 2016 salary cap, guess we will know more tomorrow, but we appear to punished by the media and others for past indiscretions

Having said that, I left the AGM tonight as I couldn't stand the vindictive and nasty addresses to motions by Fitzy and his cronies, even resolutions that have been passed for the last 20 years got voted down after a concerted and malicious attack by those in his camp. So frustrated, I will compose myself and write more later, but it was the most negative meeting I have been to thanks to his factions

The people that DF recruited may well mean that it will need the NRL to control the club, it feels that until DF is no longer with us we will have to put up with his destructive posturing

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
Lara Pitt just said we are losing all our points.

While that is my feeling how the f**k can these people say anything with confidence when they are all reporting something different?

You obviously hear what you want to hear. How do you get "all" out of the following sentence from Lara Pitt. "Parra will lose points but no one knows how many".

Status
Not open for further replies.