What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delboy

First Grade
Hindy, how obvious was the media pressure on Greenberg when he made time to appear on 2GB ahead of talking to the players and officials at the club. Really seems he tried to look strong and get on side with media factions, which have now placed him in a reasonably uncomfortable position

Whilst we may not think our chairman is the sharpest tool in the shed, beginning to have serious doubts that another job for the boys in Greenberg may prove to be another questionable appointment given his club links too

IFR33K

Coach
If SS evidence is enough to incriminate any or all of the big 5, and he was actually involved, I wonder if the matter will go to the police.

Sphagnum

Coach
As soon as fitzy called on the tax office and Feds to get involved the NRL lost control of the situation. There's no copping it and going quietly when the threat of criminal charges hangs ominously. This really is a clusterf**k of epic proportions with parra seemingly holding a much stronger hand than anyone gave them credit for.

The NRL are dopes if they thought the board was just going to roll over.

Gronk

Staff member
Outrageous !

ONE of rugby league’s genuine hard luck stories has run its course, with Manly’s Tim Moltzen forced into retirement at the age of 27 due to a series of chronic injuries.

Recruited by the Sea Eagles on a second-tier contract over the off-season, former Tigers prodigy Moltzen suffered further damage to his knee while training last month, with arthritis leaving his joint as effectively bone on bone.

Doctors have told Moltzen another round of surgery could impact upon his quality of life without having any affect on the injury.

As a result he is reluctantly hanging up the boots, pulling the pin on his bid to return to first grade for the first time since round seven, 2013.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...rss&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

No it is not from Casper. I actually respect the rules on here and wouldn't want to have myself banned. I do not have many friends - My TV doesn't work and my family does not talk to me. Own salary cap dramas their and missing cash.:D

You make me smile sometimes Hindy. Mostly when you're not talking about Gus. :D

hindy111

Post Whore
Hindy, how obvious was the media pressure on Greenberg when he made time to appear on 2GB ahead of talking to the players and officials at the club. Really seems he tried to look strong and get on side with media factions, which have now placed him in a reasonably uncomfortable position

Whilst we may not think our chairman is the sharpest tool in the shed, beginning to have serious doubts that another job for the boys in Greenberg may prove to be another questionable appointment given his club links too

The whole thing is released the morning of the BUDGET!:lol:

IFR33K

Coach
As soon as fitzy called on the tax office and Feds to get involved the NRL lost control of the situation. There's no copping it and going quietly when the threat of criminal charges hangs ominously. This really is a clusterf**k of epic proportions with parra seemingly holding a much stronger hand than anyone gave them credit for.

The NRL are dopes if they thought the board was just going to roll over.

That's right. There's five men that have their credibility and livelihood on the line. Of course they were going to stand up for themselves.

I'm still very interested in an earlier article, that stated how Greenberg helped SS by giving advice re tpa's. I wonder what info ss passed onto the board about this.

Last edited:

Micheel

Juniors
If SS evidence is enough to incriminate any or all of the big 5, and he was actually involved, I wonder if the matter will go to the police.

It would be interesting if this went to court to see if Seward would give the same 'evidence' under oath and face cross examination.

Pizza for cat

Dem not Angel tits

Christ you're a sexy woman Flo

Bubby dead, me Pop now

I could go on forever. I saw it when it was out at the flicks on the Sunshine Coast. I was ripped as a scone so it has all stayed with me forever.

I first saw it at about 11am after a big night out at a club in Brixton. The girls we were with screamed and ran out of the flat, and I've never seen them since.

strider

Post Whore
That's right. There's five men that have their credibility and livelihood on the line. Of course they were going to stand up for themselves.

I'm still very interested in an earlier article, that stated how Greenberg helped SS by giving advice re tpa's. I wonder what info ss past onto the board about this.

And why the nrl want the thing to be confidential - something specifically the nrl wants protected?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Im starting to wonder if the NRL actually did an investigation or just sat around each afternoon reading the newspapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.