What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheel

Juniors
the more this goes on it looks like it was planned by Fitzy so he could get back in power

So the question becomes, how do you keep him away from power and get the right type of people involved.

If we take Greenburg at face value about reforming the club he has to be involved in stopping Fitzy near the place again, otherwise it's gonna be chaos again at some point in the future. Was there really an approach to Sterlo and Cronin to get involved?

Kornstar

Coach
Listening to sports shows today (BSB this morning and Talkin Sport this arvo) it astounds me how little these people know about the NRL and how clubs are run.

The worst part is they spread the misinformation to people who just blindly follow what they say.

I must say it is infuriating to me!!!!

Gronk

Staff member
Am I the only metkin here who doesn't know who the leaker was ?

Is he part of the GO5 from Mexico or am i way off ?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Listening to sports shows today (BSB this morning and Talkin Sport this arvo) it astounds me how little these people know about the NRL and how clubs are run.

The worst part is they spread the misinformation to people who just blindly follow what they say.

I must say it is infuriating to me!!!!

it's the Roy Hardley graduates..

Micheel

Juniors
Am I the only metkin here who doesn't know who the leaker was ?

Is he part of the GO5 from Mexico or am i way off ?

No you're not alone. I wish the name was public knowledge, accompanying every news item related to this episode.

Eelogical

Referee
So, I have been quite busy lately and haven't had time to read and digest all the posts in this thread, so apologies if this has been covered already. If we can't become cap compliant before the Rabbitohs game and end up playing for no points for the remainder of the season ( or less if we duly become compliant at a later date) is it possible for opposing teams to say they are playing against an illegal team?

Noise

Coach
So, I have been quite busy lately and haven't had time to read and digest all the posts in this thread, so apologies if this has been covered already. If we can't become cap compliant before the Rabbitohs game and end up playing for no points for the remainder of the season ( or less if we duly become compliant at a later date) is it possible for opposing teams to say they are playing against an illegal team?

Yes

Must a team be "under the cap" at all times ( IE all contracts registered with the NRL add up to more than the cap)? Even if they still have the ability to alter those contracts?

I honestly think this was a plan that was years and years in the making, when he twigged to the rorting (he probably knew all along I'm sure) he started hatching his plan then.

for all we know it could have been one of his minions who came up with the idea but that doesn't make the board any less guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.