What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't about me and who I support, dickhead this is about you, you dirty f**ken faction loving faction bag.

You don't seem to get it do you, you f**ken waste of breath?

I don't support Spags. I don't support Sharpy. I don't support Fitzy. I don't support any of the rest of your crooked mates.

I support Parramatta. You know, the team? The merkins on the field, not off it.

I don't know and I might be having a stab here ....but something gives me feeling that you are angry and upset.

Anyway you gotta let go of Sharpy he's really destroyed the club. We need change mate. Let go of Sharpy .... Just let go.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don't know and I might be having a stab here ....but something gives me feeling that you are angry and upset.

Anyway you gotta let go of Sharpy he's really destroyed the club. We need change mate. Let go of Sharpy .... Just let go.

I already told you I don't care about any factions. I don't give a f**k about Sharpy. He is an incompetent f**kwit.

My issue is with you and your constant gibber about the board and everything else. Do you actually support the team or are you more caught up in the politics, you greasy grogan munching faction boy?

Can you put the politics aside for more than 30s or are you that desperate to constantly try and score points about your faction being better than someone else's faction that you can't?

Guess what you f**ken ninny? Both factions are shit.

I already told you I don't care about any factions. I don't give a f**k about Sharpy. He is an incompetent f**kwit.

My issue is with you and your constant gibber about the board and everything else. Do you actually support the team or are you more caught up in the politics, you greasy grogan munching faction boy?

Can you put the politics aside for more than 30s or are you that desperate to constantly try and score points about your faction being better than someone else's faction that you can't?

Guess what you f**ken ninny? Both factions are shit.

I'm seriously getting the impression that you might be upset with me. Why would this be?:(:(

strider

Post Whore
Honestly jake ... i dont know if you understand or not - but you are the most obviously agenda driven merkin posting on here when it comes to all theclub politics ... and no one takes anything you say seriously cos they know it all has a motive

EelsFan05

Bench
Jakes not aligned to anyone, apparently, but he's happy one lost out. He's happy that the boardroom is a battle ground and his mate Spags is back in the fight. The same way Fitzy pulled the strings in the background. f**k off Jake and take Spags and his boyfriends with you.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
:lol::lol::lol: you make me laugh so much, so angry lol!!!

I'm not angry really. I am just applying the blow torch because I am enjoying watching you dodge question after question....and guess what merkin, your goulies have just been fried.

So why do you support your factional mates more than you do thus the club? C'mon mate, we are all waiting for an answer.

Jakes not aligned to anyone, apparently, but he's happy one lost out. He's happy that the boardroom is a battle ground and his mate Spags is back in the fight. The same way Fitzy pulled the strings in the background. f**k off Jake and take Spags and his boyfriends with you.

:lol:

I'm not angry really. I am just applying the blow torch because I am enjoying watching you dodge question after question....and guess what merkin, your goulies have just been fried.

So why do you support your factional mates more than you do thus the club? C'mon mate, we are all waiting for an answer.

Blow torch :lol::lol::lol: thank you so much for making me laugh!!!!! Really!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts