What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The Negativity around this club, is just saddening.

We have a club that should be proud and united, yet before any verdict has been rendered, the natives are trying to storm the castle to get at those in charge.

All wound up by the media and rumour mungouring, Some times this club dead set shits me.

We have a bunch of middle aged fans who had success when they were young and invested hard, and now that we don't have success they are consistently throwing their toys out of the cot. We act like the least mature club in the league.

Ego might not be a dirty word in the Skyhooks song, but it is around this place. So many people have had their ego's bruised and are smarting for vengeance the club takes on the appearance of a nest of vipers.

Show me another club that would ask for outside people to come in and run the club? It is like putting up a huge sign saying "Incompetent Members!" it is admitting that those in the membership can't find seven among the 40,000 that could run this club that we love, won't someone please help us (imitates shrieking child).

We are a disgrace to ourselves and the league for acting the way we do.

I agree entirely with this. We are absolutely useless.

The so called fans on here who think that they care passionately about the club but actually just care about factions should give themselves uppercuts.

Whether the eels are successful or not isn't life or death for me. I support the club and like watching them play but I don't really give a shit if they lose. I also think it is a terrible shame that we are a laughing stock but again it is what it is.

However, there are some hardcore fans on here who love the club. They are normally the ones that argue strongly about NYC players in threads where I insert the occasional fart gag. I feel really sorry for them. They don't care about any of this factional shit and just want to have something that justifies all the time and energy they are investing as fans.

Sadly they are going to be waiting some time for this to occur.

strider

Post Whore
Then didn't the Paramount ticket form as some sort of a Spags/Fitzy coalition ?

Yep

Spags mob hates Fitzy ... so Fitzy hates Spags
Fitzy helps Sharpy to get back at Spags
Sharp doesnt give Fitzy what he wants, so Fitzy hates Sharp >>> Fitzy hates Spags
Fitzy joins with Spags to get back at Sharp - but fails
Fitzy doesnt give up
Eels end up anally f**ked from within

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yep

Sharp doesnt give Fitzy what he wants, so Fitzy hates Sharp >>> Fitzy hates Spags
Fitzy doesnt give up

How does this relate to Jake and El Diablo trading geniused insults?

phantom eel

First Grade
Fitzy doesnt give up
And neither does Spags....

ParraMount were bad news. Eaglestone is still bad news andfar from independent of previous factions.

That's all any thinking member needs to know, to not sign their petition, or vote down their EGM motion.

Does that make us a self servicing hermaphrodite?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yep

Fitzy doesnt give up
Sad but true.

Some dumb merkins on here are already making judgments about other factions or independents wanting to have a go at running the club....without knowing the facts. It's the same dumb merkins that supported the plumber and still do.

Before you judge let people have their say and then make a call. I'm open to ideas and want to listen to what all board contenders will bring to the club. Making a judgement calls so early without knowing the facts makes me wonder if any of the members have learnt from the current disgraceful debacle we have on our hands at the moment.

Gronk

Staff member
Some dumb merkins on here are already making judgments about other factions or independents wanting to have a go at running the club....without knowing the facts. It's the same dumb merkins that supported the plumber and still do.

Before you judge let people have their say and then make a call. I'm open to ideas and want to listen to what all board contenders will bring to the club. Making a judgement calls so early without knowing the facts makes me wonder if any of the members have learnt from the current disgraceful debacle we have on our hands at the moment.

Agree 100%. I just see little point in giving anyone involved with a previous faction 1 second of my time.

My biggest concern TBH is that I'm won over by some well dressed suit with flawless CV only to find that some merkin has his hand up his back.

I think we need Ray Donovan to do a background check on them.

Ray-Donovan--Series-01-2057500.jpg

emjaycee

Coach

Unfortunately the only way this happens is with an election which we are 11 months away from having. Lots more damage can be done between now and then.

So the man who's every second post was 'sack the plumber' is now somehow balanced? Pull your penis Jake.

The plumber deserves the sack don't you think? Or are you just bitter and twisted you backed the WRONG horse? Surely you can't be supporting the current board. I know you are a merkin but you can't be a dumb merkin as well? ... Surely not?!!

El Diablo

Post Whore

The plumber deserves the sack don't you think? Or are you just bitter and twisted you backed the WRONG horse? Surely you can't be supporting the current board. I know you are a merkin but you can't be a dumb merkin as well? ... Surely not?!!

#bringbackspags

Agree 100%. I just see little point in giving anyone involved with a previous faction 1 second of my time.

My biggest concern TBH is that I'm won over by some well dressed suit with flawless CV only to find that some merkin has his hand up his back.

I think we need Ray Donovan to do a background check on them.

Ray-Donovan--Series-01-2057500.jpg

After what we have been through and what we are going through at the moment. It would be absolutely remiss of us to jump to conclusions and write anyone off before hearing what they have to bring to the table. Only the stupid do this.

The more people putting their hands up the better. I want only the best on the board. I want to see credentials and runs on the board regarding previous experience/s. It's an 80 million dollar company and it deserves someone than a plumber managing it FFS!

Let's wait and see. This could be the change we finally need and deserve.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

This isn't about me and who I support, dickhead this is about you, you dirty f**ken faction loving faction bag.

You don't seem to get it do you, you f**ken waste of breath?

I don't support Spags. I don't support Sharpy. I don't support Fitzy. I don't support any of the rest of your crooked mates.

I support Parramatta. You know, the team? The merkins on the field, not off it.

strider

Post Whore
After what we have been through and what we are going through at the moment. It would be absolutely remiss of us to jump to conclusions and write anyone off before hearing what they have to bring to the table. Only the stupid do this.

The more people putting their hands up the better. I want only the best on the board. I want to see credentials and runs on the board regarding previous experience/s. It's an 80 million dollar company and it deserves someone than a plumber managing it FFS!

Let's wait and see. This could be the change we finally need and deserve.

Fine - tell your mate Andrew to explain his entire plan in plenty of detail

.....and people wonder why I reckon the NRL license should be taken off the Leagues Club for 3 years while they try to get their shit together....

Status
Not open for further replies.