What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazal

Post Whore
He's relatively lean up top but he does have tree trunks for legs. Plus a fairly sizable noggin

I'd buy 80kg, low 80s. 88-90 is Cam Smith/Jake Friend size and I just don't see it. I hope he does succeed, he's got good enough skills although I'd like him to develop his running game more...I just feel his size directly correlates with his lack of durability so far

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'd buy 80kg, low 80s. 88-90 is Cam Smith/Jake Friend size and I just don't see it. I hope he does succeed, he's got good enough skills although I'd like him to develop his running game more...I just feel his size directly correlates with his lack of durability so far

I reckon injury proneness correlates to explosiveness.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
My neighbours daughter just had a baby boy that was 9 pounds. Done naturally although she said she needed alot of stitches afterwards. Ouch......And she's not a big girl maybe 5'4"

My son was 9 pound 12 oz, didn't look easy for my wife.

84 Baby

Referee
I dispute your assessment of his head size.
Actually, it's like this dude has different models.

Head as wide as Fui's chest
1431517758725.jpg

WTF, what happened?

pritchard.jpeg

But that's nowhere near as bad as Pauli's newborn's head on man's body

Stagger eel

Staff member
This may sound a bit petty but it's a disgrace that the club have not made an official announcement regarding choc..

In my opinion this should of been made before the cap compliance MR

Bazal

Post Whore
This may sound a bit petty but it's a disgrace that the club have not made an official announcement regarding choc..

In my opinion this should of been made before the cap compliance MR

Add it to the list....must be about 65 pages long by now. The sooner the mob in the office f**k off, the better

yy_cheng

Coach
Seeing as though he is a contracted Titans player as of yesterday I would say not.

Norman was at the Sydney City function.

It would be a chance for Peats and Choc to say farewell to a full crowd. Surely the Titans can allow that.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
To be fair with no CEO / GM of footy / Chairman / 2 directors down, there aren't many around to take charge.

But surely the current active board should have put some interim measures in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts